watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How did kamara do yesterday?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, August 13, 2017, 10:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Not on for long but I am wondering how he shaped up?

hovewhite

Thought he did everything he could put himself about well and showed a good attitude.impressed.

Tabby

Yeah, he was a good nuisance player. Not much else he could do seeing as we didn't have much of the ball. Should have been through on goal once but got fouled (which should have given a second yellow for the defender, but the ref was rubbish).

Hard to say how he'd look in a more typical Fulham game based on this performance, but he has good attributes.

filham

Kamara was only on for about half an hour but he looked good to me. He provides a much needed physical presence and has a threatening turn of pace. Perhaps in the next home game he will be given more than 30 minutes on the pitch.

Delboy

First touch needs working on but on the whole he got stuck in and worried the Reading defence, forcing them back on a number of occasions. As posted earlier he was through on goal, all be it a long way out, and was tripped by Moore, already on a yellow, and the referee didn't even speak to Moore. With a little patience and coaching he could become a very good signing.

Jims Dentist

Well said Delboy.
Like the pace & power, but the first touch was poor at times.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 13, 2017, 06:37:59 PM
Well said Delboy.
touch will come, it's hard enough coming from the bench at the best of times, let alone when you are a goal and a player down and pinned in your own half
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DevonFFC

First touch was dreadful but lucky enough he is quick enough to get to the rebound, he grew into the game and his touch came but took him a few mins.

Built like a brick sh1t house and put himself about. Strong and very quick. Won balls on the air and made some intelligent runs into space

I think he did well based on the game we were playing and knew what to do and put in a few pushes and heavy challenges.

Quite happy and look forward to a settled kamara and I think once he finds the net we could have a decent player

Barrett487

From the 90 minutes on the offal........

He seemed very promising, i reckon teams won't enjoy playing against him, but he didn't work hard enough. He came on late and wasn't chasing down enough for me considering he had loads in the tank. He was strolling a lot.

wheelerdeeler

Reminded me of a much worse version of Lukaku. Quick and powerful, but with a non-existent first touch. Thought he did well on Saturday given the circumstances though, gave us something else and we looked better when he came on. He should have gotten Liam Moore sent off with his running in behind if the Ref hadn't have bottled it as well.

love4ffc

Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 13, 2017, 06:37:59 PM
Well said Delboy.
Kind of sounds familiar  :023: maybe like a Dembele'?
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?