watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sone Aluko Cryptic Tweets

Started by aaronmcguigan, August 14, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

If 1 day I write a book on my career I could dedicate a whole chapter to this past month 💭. I have to just laugh at some stuff in football

Anyone know anything going on?

Tabby

Might be about the Reading rumors. If he writes that he's having a laugh it would indicate that they're bollocks.

Or it might just be about the Neymar transfer and Paulinho signing for Barca.

TXWhite

Quote from: Tabby on August 14, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
Might be about the Reading rumors. If he writes that he's having a laugh it would indicate that they're bollocks.

Or it might just be about the Neymar transfer and Paulinho signing for Barca.

Says "about my career" - it's about him. Not sure what's going on, but the previous tweet said "Brb, just moving the goal posts"

hopper

Doesn't bode well for what's going on behind the scenes

AlexW132

Also worth mentioning he also tweeted a bit about missing the Prem...

westcliff white

Tend to agree Statto, contract wise we may be concentrating on further signings and that maybe the delay
Every day is a Fulham day

General

Just seen the tweets. You're not looking at them properly

The premier league one he said he missed watching the league

The BRB with the goalposts photo could be him mocking himself and having not scored a goal yet this season

Then he goes on to say he wrote the comment about the book to confuse people as a joke because so much has been written about him which has confused himself (I.e. has been fabricated/false/made up.

Calm down. Feel like an examiner telling kids to read the question properly before answering..

Jonaldiniho 88

I'd hate to see him go. Hope general is right.

westcliff white

Quote from: General on August 15, 2017, 01:24:16 AM
Just seen the tweets. You're not looking at them properly

The premier league one he said he missed watching the league

The BRB with the goalposts photo could be him mocking himself and having not scored a goal yet this season

Then he goes on to say he wrote the comment about the book to confuse people as a joke because so much has been written about him which has confused himself (I.e. has been fabricated/false/made up.

Calm down. Feel like an examiner telling kids to read the question properly before answering..
how long after his first post did he go one to sya?

could be that the thread was started before he had done that
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Also talked about the Leeds match and about being proud to be Temporary captain but asked Tom Cairney to get fit. Not the tweets of a man confused about where he is actually going to be.

Problems with communication. We tend to over analyse everything. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlexW132

It could be the case that the BRB one refers to the fact that we always lament his finishing and he's having a sly dig.

Bassey the warrior

Contrary to what some others are saying, I think Aluko would be a big loss. He's a very hard working, intelligent and creative player and they're rare. He's not so reliant on speed thst he's going to dip significantly in the next couple of years.