watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aluko - my view

Started by JOND999, August 16, 2017, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

Mustn't start another game until his issues are sorted, we had enough of that nonsense with a certain Mr Martin last season.
¡COYW!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC73 on August 19, 2017, 07:14:46 PM
I was amazed he appeared out at the start of the second half today. He looked totally disinterested & was easily run off the ball or just lent on

Yep,absolute tosh.

hovewhite

attitude,bad attitude that was sone today.

toshes mate

Clearly SA is unsettled and he didn't seem to be alone in that.  Fulham look a troubled Club right now.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: toshes mate on August 20, 2017, 08:40:26 AM
Clearly SA is unsettled and he didn't seem to be alone in that.  Fulham look a troubled Club right now.

Surely the manager knows what's going on with Sone,yet still plays him...Manager got a few things wrong yesterday, playing an unfit Cairney,not bringing the Liverpool kid on.

JOND999

Aluko OUT.  harsh to say b/c he seems like a nice lad, works hard and creates havoc.  but we need quality in the box when the scoring moment arrives and that's just not him.  maybe he could become a winger or something, i don't know. 

but he had two solid chances against Wednesday that he botched
- the header that he popped over the bar when a heady player (like Berbatov) might have chested the ball to his feet and punched it home
- the volley that he whiffed.  again, patience leads to quality.  it's so hard to keep your wits about you when the chances come but the prem quality forwards have it.  and we need it, that is if we really have prem league aspirations. 

get what you can for Sone, wish the chap well, thank him for his service, and open the wallet for a quality finisher....