watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Michael Madl transfer listed

Started by charliejones141, August 20, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

Would be a bizarre move considering how threadbare it would leave us at CB. Don't see anything wrong with keeping Madl around as backup

fulhamben

Quote from: Pluto on August 20, 2017, 02:04:50 PM
Would be a bizarre move considering how threadbare it would leave us at CB. Don't see anything wrong with keeping Madl around as backup
maybe he has asked to leave
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on August 20, 2017, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: Pluto on August 20, 2017, 02:04:50 PM
maybe he has asked to leave
The term sinking ship springs to mind!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Andy S

Charlie Jones is the sinking ship

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jamie88

I didn't realise we were allowed to use this forum solely for advertising yourself?

Slaphead in Qatar

Has Charlie actually been correct about anything yet?

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 20, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

I don't know.  I never click on the link.

charliejones141

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 20, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

Literally the last 4 incomings and outgoings have been on my site days/ weeks before. Don't understand the criticism. 5 when Soares signs

hovewhite

Would think odoi is now ahead of him back up wise.

SG

The last 4 or 5 signings have been signposted on many sites for weeks. Nothing original from this link

westcliff white

This is old news he asked to leave weeks ago as he wants first team football, maybe now he has put in a request but basically he said to the club in july that I want to play or leave
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Not hard to be right about Woodrow, Fonte, Kamara when you report it after other people report it.
Madl is out of favour and there have been reported links about him leaving for Poland, so it's not hard to make up that he's been transfer listed. There's nothing concrete, nothing official and just because you're friends don't want to go out to play , doesn't mean you have to resort to The Sun style nonsense writing.

You've in the past made up many a silly rumour, just for a bit of attention and it's getting boring now. Unless you're a 10 year old who's practicing story writing, please stop.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 20, 2017, 06:06:09 PM
I didn't realise we were allowed to use this forum solely for advertising yourself?

You have to have a link back to FOF
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Milo

Bit annoying all this advertising nonsense. Would rather we just put a stop to it as a forum personally!

The Swan

This is another cockup by whoever is in charge. Madl is a much better defender that Ream ( although Ream has improved)

We got rid of Matt Smith and now we have posters saying that Kamara is not the one to replace him.

Sort it out Fulham.
The Swan

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.