News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Recording FOFcast in the next couple of days- any suggestions or questions?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 20, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Obviously we have plenty to discuss and will cover the last couple of games, new signings and what we need to do before the window closes.

But if you have any questions or topics you'd like us to cover please post them here and we will try to squeeze as many in as possible before the wives tell us we need to call it a night!  "Yes dear" :Haynes The Maestro:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

RaySmith

I thought of 'is the current pessimism on this forum justified?' but I suppose you will be covering this indirectly - obviously giving your own views on the current squad, and how you think we will do this season.

Looking forward to hearing your passionate, honest and informed opinions.

Barrett487

Signing players late isn't ideal. Should the window close before the season starts?

aaronmcguigan

-Pre season: everything from the schedule to the protest squad of 3 goalies in a 16 man squad affecting fitness/ morale and injuries for start of season

-Rumours that we've put four bids in for Fonte. Have we traded a million or so  in exchange for a lot of lost time and a loss of pre season for a top striker to bed himself in and get used to the team and tactics ?

-maybe hypothesise on different formations we can use, things we can do differently e.g. Wingbacks , and how we can use our clearly talented squad in different ways now that some teams are on top of our tactics

Lighthouse

Has out STYLE of play altered this season? We no longer dominate the ball as we did or is this just other sides getting better at playing us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

does anybody else think the buzz about the place has been replaced by a dull hum?

dannyboi-ffc

Lovely stuff guys. Obviously the specific questions we will try to add in if we get enough time. But there's a couple there that should fall into discussions anyway like using different systems to mix it up etc.

Thanks for the input. We will do this the majority of the time to give everyone a go. If you've missed this opportunity please send one of us a pm in the next couple of weeks to jump the queue for the following show. The important thing is that nobody misses out!

Alternatively as this is for everyone who visits FOF, you're more than welcome to email or tweet me with a question/request if you listen but are just a reader of FOF. Your views are equally important.

@dannyboi_ffc
[email protected]
Cheers
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging