watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did we not....

Started by Fulhamerica23, August 20, 2017, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamerica23

...Draw Norwich at home last season? Draw Leeds away last season? Lose to Reading away last season? And Draw Sheffield at home last season? If my math is correct, we're right on course for what we did last season. Panic is unnecessary. No worse or no better from the results we took from these four games last season. Obviously, you want need to go one better this season, but it'll be in the games against bottom half teams. The loses to Birmingham, QPR, drawing Burton, these results we need to be winning. Not worrying about drawing a top half side.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on August 20, 2017, 04:42:34 PM
...Draw Norwich at home last season? Draw Leeds away last season? Lose to Reading away last season? And Draw Sheffield at home last season? If my math is correct, we're right on course for what we did last season. Panic is unnecessary. No worse or no better from the results we took from these four games last season. Obviously, you want need to go one better this season, but it'll be in the games against bottom half teams. The loses to Birmingham, QPR, drawing Burton, these results we need to be winning. Not worrying about drawing a top half side.

If we match last season we will end it with 80 points. I'd take that now in a heartbeat. The aim has to be playoffs again. I don't think anyone in this division is good enough to expect to be top 2.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bill taylors apprentice

So we beat Ipswich (A) and we're back on track?

Oh! If only it were that simple!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on August 20, 2017, 04:42:34 PM
Wasting your breath (typing) any positives on here mate!