watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Give them a chance

Started by Marinelloguthrie, August 20, 2017, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

So 1 defeat after 3 hard fought draws playing good teams with at times being up against it with sending off and injuries.

We like other teams are bedding in new players and as easy on the eye it is the way play it would also be I would suggest not easy to jump in our pattern of play and what joka wants from you.

What we do know is once the new players fit in we are a very good team and with the new players the potential to be even better than last season.

How many games have we lost in  2017? Personally I think they deserve a bit more time before we start laying into them.

No need to panic yet we know as in we have seen it before our eyes that this team are capable of going on a long winning run and the teams that have started very well i would think are not going to be the teams on top at the end. Don't think so anyway I hope.

St Eve

The over reaction is absurd. We have a very good squad of players and once they click its going to be very exciting. We Actually have a cf who wants to be here. We kept Sess,Cairney and Mc and Cisse and Norwood look decent.
Yesterday was an off day and we appeared to be lethargic. My main complaint was that Cairney was not fit enough to play and it showed. .

David I

We lacked a little acttacking oompf yeterday... that coupled with a few passes going astray and not putting away the chances we did have cost us...
There has been a lot of Aluko bashing on other threads and IMO me and those around us all said we would have tAken him off as he was not as effective as he could have been.
Kebano came on and was hungry, the Aluko of old..

As an aside... Wednesday are a notoriously good defensive side.