watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR driving licence address change

Started by f321ffc, August 21, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Anyone else have problems changing driving licence address online, I've been trying for over an hour and just keep going round in circles, giving up now before my head explodes.  090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

aaronmcguigan

I done it by post but maybe it's simpler doing it here in NI.

rweller86

Quote from: f321ffc on August 21, 2017, 03:08:22 PM
Anyone else have problems changing driving licence address online, I've been trying for over an hour and just keep going round in circles, giving up now before my head explodes.  090.gif

I need to do that too!
@rweller

Southcoastffc

If you already have a Government Gateway ID it's simple and straightforward.  If not, it's probably easier by post.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

f321ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 21, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

If you already have a Government Gateway ID it's simple and straightforward.  If not, it's probably easier by post.
I have registered for that but it won't let me log in, it just keeps telling me to reregister which I do but still won't let me log in.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

f321ffc

Quote from: hovewhite on August 21, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
Post it!
Yeah thought about that but you have to send your licence with the form and I am going abroad on Sunday for six weeks and need my licence with me.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Southcoastffc

Have you received your hardcopy gateway details or have you recently registered? If the former try ringIng DVLA to solve the problem - they are very approachable.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

If you do decide to phone DVLA, make sure you have a camp bed with you, and liquid refreshment and a banana, and a book to read. You could have a long wait.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.