watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AK47, how to get the gun firing.

Started by FulhamStu, August 23, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Good comment above about strikers needing a goal to get them firing.
AK47 could be a modern Malcome McDonald, and I saw him (super Mac) in his first and only season at Fulham when as a bit part player was our top goal scorer with 5 goals before we sold him to Luton, where he scored Christ knows how many the next season.

Super Mac looked like a great player yet we gave him away, for those that think we are currently badly run, I recommend you research that era !

westcliff white

Regarding the header perhaps should have been on target, but from that distance would have been surprised if the I eeper wouldn't have gotnit if it was in target. Seemed the keeper was scrambling for sure but was he just making sure.

The right angle shot, well he is a striker and strikers shoot, maybe not the best choice but that's what they do.
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: Riversider on August 23, 2017, 08:27:19 PM
Too many more games firing blanks and his nickname will become Jaffa.
What seedless?
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Quote from: MJG on August 23, 2017, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on August 23, 2017, 05:02:18 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 23, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on August 23, 2017, 04:23:35 PM
That missed header last night has not endeared me to him, plus that shot in the first half from a very tight angle when he could have pulled it back to other players in the box.
Aluko header on Saturday was much easier. Do you feel same about him?

Didn't realise you were back mate!

Yep, that Aluko header was laughable
like a bad penny

Welcome.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RaySmith

I thought he's looked  very good generally, considering he's just arrived from a foreign league, with his strength and pace - at least he gets himself into positions to take shots/ headers on goal.

I can see him becoming a fans' favourite.

Chutney

We need to be realistic with our expectations of AK47, we signed him from a poor league in which he had an acceptable goal scoring record at best.
C O Y W

SG

It makes me smile when I come on here and read this thread then read comments on TIFF. According to some he is barely Conference standard at the very best. I have only seen him on the Fulham TV but he seems to have something about him.

Bassey the warrior

Good raw talent and with the right coaching could be a good player, may take time though. Doesn't like a natural finisher but hopefully he'll improve there.