watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rovers 90 mins & highlights

Started by gang, August 23, 2017, 02:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Should there be some masochists out there the 90 mins & highlights are now available on the offal.

Woolly Mammoth

Not for me thanks, I would rather cut my lawn with a pair of scissors than have to watch that again, but thanks anyway.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

I have just had a look at highlights and 90 to get better view of the goal and slap on Kamara. To me it looks like their guy was offside when the ball was played, interesting to see that the 9 was certainly putting it about with a high foot on Madl plus a few other tackles, especially one on Cisse. I can only assume he was the ref's lovechild as he got away with all of them.

Then I fast forwarded the 90 until the Kamara incident. The Rovers centre half certainly gave him a slap on the back of the head off the ball in the box. In my mind it should be a red card and a penalty to us, yet the Ref who was looking straight at the incident gave a drop ball to the Rovers keeper.

In fact if you look at the 90 there were a number of incidents where Rovers played the man just after they had passed the ball.

As I have said in an earlier post I don't understand the rules of this game any more.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Bill2 on August 23, 2017, 05:42:15 PM
I have just had a look at highlights and 90 to get better view of the goal and slap on Kamara. To me it looks like their guy was offside when the ball was played, interesting to see that the 9 was certainly putting it about with a high foot on Madl plus a few other tackles, especially one on Cisse. I can only assume he was the ref's lovechild as he got away with all of them.

Then I fast forwarded the 90 until the Kamara incident. The Rovers centre half certainly gave him a slap on the back of the head off the ball in the box. In my mind it should be a red card and a penalty to us, yet the Ref who was looking straight at the incident gave a drop ball to the Rovers keeper.

In fact if you look at the 90 there were a number of incidents where Rovers played the man just after they had passed the ball.

As I have said in an earlier post I don't understand the rules of this game any more.

Neither do the referees.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

I have listened (GJ commentaries) to every match so far this season and sadly have not felt the inclination to watch any of the 90 minute replays or even the highlights of any match even though I am a subscriber to FFC TV, bad enough listening to the commentaries!! After the tonic (not the sort I usually refer to) generated from what the club achieved last season, the other sort of tonic has been totally flat all through August, hopefully things will change on Saturday but I am not optimistic.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Before I watch it, does the 're-run' have a better ending?

andyk

Quote from: Bill2 on August 23, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

The Kamara incident happens at 54.56 and looks like a forearm smash to the back of the neck.
Certainly aggressive, intentional and above the shoulder, the ball was in play and should have been a penalty and red card, no doubt.

sunburywhite

Quote from: toshes mate on August 23, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Yes, just after the Titanic doesn't sink
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

westcliff white

I watched late last night, thought it was a tight call for then offside, but also thought our keeper committed himself early meaning it was easy to go round him. Also defonpen on Kamara can't see what the ref was doin as he must have seen it clearly.

I wonder if th club can contact the refs association and ask why that wasn't given, if the ref says he didn't see it but would have given a pen fine, but if he says saw it then explain why it wasn't given so we can learn from it. If the ref didn't see it then surely it can be looked at and the player banned, doesn't help but at least some form of punishment is made
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: toshes mate on August 23, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Yes
They all live happily ever after.

Never forget your Roots.

longleigh10

Quote from: gang on August 23, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
Should there be some masochists out there the 90 mins & highlights are now available on the offal.

lol watch the u18s instead, some cracking footie going on there..
I support the up & coming youths of today

toshes mate

Watched it.  A cheesy drama where the rule book is thrown away just so a guy with a whistle can show us what a truly awful professional he is.  (In other words I agree with everything said about the offside and the penalty/red card offence involving Kamara). Still waiting for the happy ending to buffer itself along.