watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yohan Mollo

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, September 13, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

I don't know why, but I'm sensing a bit of Ashkan Dejagah in him. Something in the way he moves. I really like the look of him, I'd love to see him start at Burton
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

bencher

Yes I thought he was very good when he came on. He always seemed to make the right decisions, and didn't dwell on the ball unnecessarily. Interested to see more.

bencher

Not to the mockers on him, but I have this funny feeling he'll pick up some long term injury. A few times we've picked up someone on a free from abroad, they've looked good and then got crocked. Grygera and Diarra to name a few.

Moobs Like Dejagaha

He looks good on the ball but he also looks like he would pick up two yellow cards if he played the full 90 minutes.

Nero

So are you say he ooohoohoohoohoo moves like Dejagah

ChesterTheTabby

The mistake from Mollo tonight that is raising eyebrows was his decision around the 90 + 5 to shoot the ball on our breakaway when he had 2-3 team mates in the box ready to receive for the 3rd goal. Maybe he is still needing to gel and isn't used to our positional play, or perhaps he is simply going for glory, but it was a poor decision.

That being said he looks solid and excellent pickup on a Free.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Tonywa

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on September 13, 2017, 11:09:13 PM
I don't know why, but I'm sensing a bit of Ashkan Dejagah in him. Something in the way he moves. I really like the look of him, I'd love to see him start at Burton

Funny you should say that, I remarked on exactly the same thing to friends sitting in the JH when he came on tonight.  Same build and a similar way of moving.  If he proves to be anywhere near as good we will have made a wonderful signing.

peaty

Agree with maoconnor. The moment he refers to was. . . a bit odd.

But we can all see the potential.

I have a funny feeling he is one of those players who might well click... big time.

We shall see.

JackHFFC1990

Like what I have seen so far. Looks like a very good signing to me. Will make a big impact as the season progresses

e4b

I agree.Good player who should get better as he gets used to the team.Don't mind him being a bit greedy makes a change from the way we tend to play most of the time.Not complaining about our style of play just that it will give defenders something else to think about.

dannyboi-ffc

To me he already looks like the type of player you want when you're doing well but the first you'd get out of the team if we are struggling. Something about him says me me me, like shooting when he has a simple pass for someone in a better position. He did this at the end of the game yesterday.

I like him though.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Legate21

Quote from: maoconnor on September 14, 2017, 12:35:42 AM
The mistake from Mollo tonight that is raising eyebrows was his decision around the 90 + 5 to shoot the ball on our breakaway when he had 2-3 team mates in the box ready to receive for the 3rd goal. Maybe he is still needing to gel and isn't used to our positional play, or perhaps he is simply going for glory, but it was a poor decision.

That being said he looks solid and excellent pickup on a Free.

Not to mention the fact they kicked the resulting corner straight out of play for a goal kick when holding it in the corner would have more than sufficed, such was the tension.

Marcel_Gecov

Indeed another instance of the transfer team finding a potential rough diamond. I hope it works out for him but so far he seems like he wants to impress which is what you want.

Carborundum

Quote from: Statto on September 14, 2017, 08:03:01 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 14, 2017, 07:00:30 AM
To me he already looks like the type of player you want when you're doing well but the first you'd get out of the team if we are struggling. Something about him says me me me, like shooting when he has a simple pass for someone in a better position. He did this at the end of the game yesterday.

I like him though.

Sums up my thoughts too
Mine too.  Right now every time he gets the ball, it's the Yohan Mollo show.  Few more simple correct passes, bit less leg waggling and we've got a good one. 

Woolly Mammoth

Sometimes when a player recieves possession there is a buzz around the ground, he has that presence, a little bit of the X factor about him. He will make things happen. We have been crying out for someone like him to break the mould.
Very much a competitor, and as has been mentioned, a bit of a rough diamond, but that's what we are going to need, some aggression if we are to progress up to the next level.
He gets a plus from me.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Presumably the manager will put him right about being part of a team, but I guess he's desperate to impress - which is a good thing.

Holders

This is very positive, especially considering when he was being recruited so many were waiting for expensive signings like Gayle, Forestieri or Jota and the disappointment was palpable. Yohan WHO? 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hopper

Yep, good to see a player on a free impress after the transfer tantrums. I like his arrogance. Seems unafraid at all times which is great for the team as we are missing that attitude a bit.

grandad

I like him. The lad just wants to get his 1st goal as every new player does. I would always have him as an impact sub like Kamara to run at tired defenders.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite

All good news,lets hope the other new players start bedding in amd show simalar attributes.