watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Confirmed injury news

Started by westcliff white, September 14, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Slav confirms in his press conference that both TC and RF are out of the Burton game.
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

I suspect no one thought otherwise but what we want to know is why and for how long.

Fulham 442

I was expecting the news about TC but hoping that Fonte would be back.  We need someone who is clinical in front of goal and I think he will be.  I sincerely hope he isn't a "sicknote" as has been posted on another thread!

Mince n Tatties

I went over on my ankle getting off the train,do I count..lol

Mince n Tatties

Am I the only one who thinks modern players seem to take longer to come back from injury than those of yesteryear.
You would think with all modern technology,physios and treatments,medicines and so on,they wouldn't be out so long.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 14, 2017, 04:38:06 PM
Am I the only one who thinks modern players seem to take longer to come back from injury than those of yesteryear.
You would think with all modern technology,physios and treatments,medicines and so on,they wouldn't be out so long.

Yeah but back in the day men were men, not overpaid mummies boys

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 14, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

It's the other way round. It's the "modern technology,physios and treatments,medicines and so on" that makes them take their time.

Keynsham

I'd bet the likes of Alan Brazil would kill to have had this type of care available to him back when he was playing.

filham

Remember last season when we were able to field the same team ,free of injury, for week after week.
Well it seems as if we are paying the price for that now, lets hope the tide will turn in our favour again before too long.

Bill2

I wonder as it is Burton SJ would not risk them and give them another week's recovery.

hovewhite

Quote from: Bill2 on September 14, 2017, 05:41:21 PM
I wonder as it is Burton SJ would not risk them and give them another week's recovery.
Could be some truth in that,plus it tests the squad  that the transfer incomings through khan Jr and Kline have added.In that respect we ain't looking to shabby.