more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aluko

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 14, 2017, 04:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Keynsham on September 14, 2017, 01:35:43 PM
Yeah.  The whole 'a long time retired' is beginning to lose it's relevance to me when it comes to guys that are paid as much as this lot are.

Correct....
Joe Blogs when he loses his job at the steel works or mines after closure don't have lots to fall back on and many others as well...
As you say Long Time Retired is wearing thin,go do what the miners or whoever have had to do find another profession...Nonsense talked about these molly coddled lot.
If I was young again and a pro footballer and earned 30 grand a week,I'd never would have to work again...You only eat 3 meals a day unless your a greedy barsteward.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 14, 2017, 04:07:18 PM
Quote from: Keynsham on September 14, 2017, 01:35:43 PM
Yeah.  The whole 'a long time retired' is beginning to lose it's relevance to me when it comes to guys that are paid as much as this lot are.

Correct....
Joe Blogs when he loses his job at the steel works or mines after closure don't have lots to fall back on and many others as well...
As you say Long Time Retired is wearing thin,go do what the miners or whoever have had to do find another profession...Nonsense talked about these molly coddled lot.
If I was young again and a pro footballer and earned 30 grand a week,I'd never would have to work again...You only eat 3 meals a day unless your a greedy barsteward.

Aluko did just this. He is like a miner who realized he could make more money playing football. He took the job offer and life that was better to him. All these players have a short time to maximize their earnings and they should do what they can, when they can to accomplish it... so they can  guarantee they don't have to go back to mining or whatever.

Milo

Previous forced sales have been met with blunt offal news articles. Yet ours to Aluko was quite warm suggesting no real hard feeling.