more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (15/09/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, September 15, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Head Coach press conference

Slaviša Jokanović is expecting a typical Championship encounter when he takes his Fulham team to the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday.

One win, two draws and four defeats sees Burton Albion occupy 21st position in the early stages of the season, but Jokanović has seen enough of them in the past to be aware of their threat.

"They started a bit up-down at the beginning of the Championship," he stated. "I remember very well the two games we played against them [last season], in both we found many problems, many difficulties.

"They are strong, fast and physical, a very solid team. They can be very dangerous for us, they had one more day to rest before our game.

"All these difficulties that we can find against Burton are more or less similar to what you find in this competition, and we must be ready for everything.

"It's a chance to put ourselves a little bit higher, comparable to the top teams in the Championship in this moment, and we must be ready for this fight."

Fulham have been without the services of Tom Cairney since the international break, with Kevin McDonald wearing the armband in his absence.

Jokanović has confirmed that the midfielder is now officially the Club's vice-captain, something he says was an easy decision.

"I believe it's a natural choice," he explained. "Even when he wasn't skipper, he showed the right mentality, and he deserved this.

"Kevin McDonald is a player who can play at all levels because of his experience. He can play at the level he's at right now, he could play for a Premier League team, or a League One team.

"He always knows what's happening around him, he shows a high level in my team. He's a very important player for my squad and I believe he can adapt himself to all levels.

"I like how he interprets situations around him. I believe the choice is completely natural."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/september/15/head-coach-press conference