watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burton

Started by westcliff white, September 14, 2017, 08:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Accoring to Aaron Paul from Radi London, SJ said he doesnt think TC or RF will play against Burton. was on his twitter account
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

dont dosagree with you on that Statto

hovewhite

Sorry we should still be good enough to win.

Marcel_Gecov

I can't Fonte starting. Maybe the bench at best with Ayite upfront again. Of Fonte can get the last 20 then great.

westcliff white

They guy on Radio London seems to hink they wont be involved at all, thats how I took it

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on September 14, 2017, 10:35:02 AM
They guy on Radio London seems to hink they wont be involved at all, thats how I took it

Hmm, is it today we expect the press conference or tomorrow?

snarks

TC is the bigger worry for me. Once again it seems everyone is capable of scoring, only Piazon has scored more than one out of the 9 scored so far this season, so Fonte missing a game or 2 (or 3 or 4) is not a major concern

Lighthouse

We have been hampered by lack of central forwards for so long now. Buying one injury prone player and a reserve was never going to do it. We know our problems have been not converting chances created even when we were scoring freely last season. Still the team has had to prove in can play with a false 9.

Despite the fact Burton are really the first team we have played this season who we would consider struggling. They will be hard to break down and as always will be playing with a good spirit.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 14, 2017, 10:15:50 AM
I can't Fonte starting. Maybe the bench at best with Ayite upfront again. Of Fonte can get the last 20 then great.
Can never see the sense in having anyone on the bench who is not fully fit.
Beginning to think we may have a "Sick Note" on our hands in Fonte, does Stats Boy take the responsibility for that.

Keynsham

Well it's been at least three days since he's taken the blame for something, so why not?!