News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can Ojo, Mollo or Graham play on the left wing?

Started by Huxley, September 14, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

Probably been said before, but curious what our options are on the left wing. Seems the right  wing is rather over subscribed.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes I reckon so, any right footers can cut inside.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

abfg

First goal was classic left wing play from Ojo. Beat the man out wide and put it in dangerously to the box. First time in the game we had Kebano nearpost, Ayite on the 6 yard line and 2 players closing in from the edge. So yes, if he can do that (and regularly) then he's a left winger for me.

Tabby

Mollo, Ayite, Kebano and Sessegnon are mainly left wingers. The trend these days is that you cut in from the wing, like Ribery and Robben do at Bayern.

Think we have a lack of right wingers if anything. Don't know about Graham, but otherwise Ojo is the only one that mainly plays on the right.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Tabby on September 14, 2017, 11:02:30 AM
Mollo, Ayite, Kebano and Sessegnon are mainly left wingers. The trend these days is that you cut in from the wing, like Ribery and Robben do at Bayern.

Think we have a lack of right wingers if anything. Don't know about Graham, but otherwise Ojo is the only one that mainly plays on the right.

:plus one:

With our attacking fullbacks, I prefer wingers that can cut inside onto their strongest foot.

filham

With the system we are playing not sure that we employ wingers in the traditional sense, the wide men now seem to be used more as central midfielders with their wide attacking ground used more by the fullbacks.

AlexW132

I like to think that when Rui returns, it'll either be Kebano or Ayité in the left