News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone got Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 yet?

Started by fulhamfan, September 14, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

Anyone got the new Pro Evo 2018 game yet? As Fulham are licensed in it this year im interested in seeing the player likenesses.

Cheers

westcliff white

I never liked Pro Evolution  when I had my console, my son isnt a fan now so unliely we will be buying
Every day is a Fulham day

Horsfield_No9

On top of that question, will FIFA still include Fulham with real player names and kits or are these now exclusive to Pro Ev?
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Horsfield_No9

Found this on Twitter

"So, #Pes2018 for Fulham fans who are NOT PES fans. No shirt sponsor, no player likenesses, no stadium, shite ratings. What licensing???"

I guess I'll stick with FIFA. There's also this video though the whole team is different you can see the kit is correct but no sponsor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=435&v=ex92NK8bbKM

fulhamfan

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on September 14, 2017, 12:01:42 PM
Found this on Twitter

"So, #Pes2018 for Fulham fans who are NOT PES fans. No shirt sponsor, no player likenesses, no stadium, shite ratings. What licensing???"

I guess I'll stick with FIFA. There's also this video though the whole team is different you can see the kit is correct but no sponsor.

Cheers for this. That looks terrible

Wolf

The Xboxs in the Family Zone were running PES last night
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: fulhamross on September 14, 2017, 12:23:27 PM
Found this on Twitter

Bit of a sucker blow if you prefer FIFA as they have just announced today an official partnership with the EFL which apparently means player likeness and stadiums for Champ clubs of which we are unlikely to eligable now due to PES deal. Sucks.

fulhamfan

Deeping_white

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on September 14, 2017, 12:32:32 PM
Found this on Twitter

Bit of a sucker blow if you prefer FIFA as they have just announced today an official partnership with the EFL which apparently means player likeness and stadiums for Champ clubs of which we are unlikely to eligable now due to PES deal. Sucks.

This isn't necessarily true. All the EFL deal means is the EFL branding on career mode when you play a Championship/L/L2 match. In fact in FIFA 17 they actually had the correct fixture schedule for Championship clubs so they've gone most of the way already. Even if it meant every stadium from the championship was added (it wont because that would mean another 15 or so added which they just don't do - the only championship clubs which have their stadiums in the game are the ones relegated from the EPL), it won't necessarily exclude doing it for Fulham, as Liverpool have an exclusive deal with PES and yet Anfield and the club are fully licensed on FIFA because they (FIFA) have a deal with the Premier League for being access all areas. The PES deal is separate in that they're singularly dealing with their own brand as they're entitled to do so.

On a side note to your original point, FIFA have licensing deals with every league so you'll still see the Fulham name, badge and Kit as the rights are done on a league by league basis.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 14, 2017, 02:08:18 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on September 14, 2017, 12:32:32 PM
Found this on Twitter

This isn't necessarily true. All the EFL deal means is the EFL branding on career mode when you play a Championship/L/L2 match. In fact in FIFA 17 they actually had the correct fixture schedule for Championship clubs so they've gone most of the way already. Even if it meant every stadium from the championship was added (it wont because that would mean another 15 or so added which they just don't do - the only championship clubs which have their stadiums in the game are the ones relegated from the EPL), it won't necessarily exclude doing it for Fulham, as Liverpool have an exclusive deal with PES and yet Anfield and the club are fully licensed on FIFA because they (FIFA) have a deal with the Premier League for being access all areas. The PES deal is separate in that they're singularly dealing with their own brand as they're entitled to do so.

On a side note to your original point, FIFA have licensing deals with every league so you'll still see the Fulham name, badge and Kit as the rights are done on a league by league basis.

Good news. Thanks for the info! FIFA again it is!

dannyboi-ffc

The club announced this partnership explaining that the players would look like real life. This was the main catch i'd imagine to make the gameplay seem more real.

So if this turns out to be a load of bull as the picture above demonstrates, isn't this false advertising? Got the game today and I'm on my way home, not looking forward to playing it as much now.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/august/04/global-partnership-with-konami

"All kits and players to be perfectly replicated" "full body scanning system"

The players don't look nothing like reality

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

therealjaybee

I was considering buying Pro Evo but if that's what the player faces look like it's now a definite no from me

JackHFFC1990

Do they have the championship on Pro or can you only be Fulham via playing a friendly??

Rhys Lightning 63

I went off FIFA when it suddenly became ALL about FUT. 'The Journey' ended my love of it, make the character customisable, they'll have me back. In terms of the modes you play (The Journey, FUT etc), FIFA is better, but I don't play them, so I prefer Pro Evo as I prefer the gameplay.

Bought Pro Evo 18 last night and love it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on September 15, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
I went off FIFA when it suddenly became ALL about FUT. 'The Journey' ended my love of it, make the character customisable, they'll have me back. In terms of the modes you play (The Journey, FUT etc), FIFA is better, but I don't play them, so I prefer Pro Evo as I prefer the gameplay.

Always been a PES man and stayed very loyal to them over the years. I think the game play is better than Fifa. For me the only pull with FIFA was the real names but that wasn't enough to make me switch.

To answer a question from the other page, championship are on PES and have been for a few years now. But with funny names other than the mighty Fulham.

Rhys, do you not feel shortchanged with the faces though?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 15, 2017, 12:03:47 PM

Always been a PES man and stayed very loyal to them over the years. I think the game play is better than Fifa. For me the only pull with FIFA was the real names but that wasn't enough to make me switch.

To answer a question from the other page, championship are on PES and have been for a few years now. But with funny names other than the mighty Fulham.

Not really, because 95% of the time the players are side on and about an inch tall. Only time you see their face is when they celebrate or get booked.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on September 15, 2017, 12:11:35 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 15, 2017, 12:03:47 PM

Not really, because 95% of the time the players are side on and about an inch tall. Only time you see their face is when they celebrate or get booked.

Yh fair point. Think it was naughty that they said it would when they announced it but still enjoyed playing it.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Porthogs FC

I also bought it last night and can't wait to fire up a Master League with Fulham tonight when the kiddo's are in bed. Love the PES series