watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great coach but useless tactician

Started by dannyboi-ffc, September 16, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Might as well let teams play without a keeper. Might as well if were gonna play without a striker. Stubborn for no ones benefit other than West Hams maybe. Even then not sure no strikers works in the prem

I'm so angry!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

I wonder if he will rattle out the same comments again.
!We were far the better side,but we have to start taking our chances!...Its getting boring Slava.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 16, 2017, 05:24:15 PM
Sack him before its too late...lol

Lol yep. Obviously that's not what I want but I'm slowly losing it. You can't continuously play without a striker.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

J.Perkins

Jokanovic has no plan B. Its possession and only possession.

He is failing badly this season.

Woolly Mammoth

Its head scratching but the formulae that Jok and Fulham FC use is not working, maybe Nigel Clough can advise Jok where he is going wrong, cause not only have we no plan B, we have no plan A.
Jok is not proactive enough, he mainly reacts. But if they are not his players, then maybe he should leave it to Kline and Khan to make a pigs ear of it. Cause so far they are doing a great job of fouling up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

I don't and have never thought that SJ was that great. Imagine what Mick McCarthy could do with this squad!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: J.Perkins on September 16, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Jokanovic has no plan B. Its possession and only possession.

He is failing badly this season.

Interesting comment. The infamous man on the train who told us in late June that Malone was off used part of your comment with "He is failing badly or has he found his level?"
None of the team from last year look like better players and there still seems to be no discernible pattern of play for the newbies to integrate into. Its all still harum scarum.

AlexW132

Slavisa should be ashamed of today. Appalling bench, subs and attitude towards the game.

aaronmcguigan

tactics? 90 minutes with 70% possession and 2 shots on target is me and my mates Down the garden with jumpers for goalposts.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 16, 2017, 05:44:37 PM
Slavisa should be ashamed of today. Appalling bench, subs and attitude towards the game.

Hands in pocket all game  I tell ya something, if Kit Symons is slated for being ineffective from the touchline.....Slav has just matched him today.

Genuinely never believed for a second he would leave but after his ATTITUDE towards the match today I'm not ruling out him going to another club. Tell ya something though, good luck out smarting the prem managers who are tactically astute with better players if you can't even work it out against bloody Burton!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

And I've got a week of stick off all these Ipswich Prix*
who live in Newmarket as they won..Aaaaaargh

filham

Stats Boy manages to keep clear of all of this flack. Is the question  "Can the player shoot at goal" included in his computer programme.

AlexW132

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 16, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

Hands in pocket all game  I tell ya something, if Kit Symons is slated for being ineffective from the touchline.....Slav has just matched him today.

Genuinely never believed for a second he would leave but after his ATTITUDE towards the match today I'm not ruling out him going to another club. Tell ya something though, good luck out smarting the prem managers who are tactically astute with better players if you can't even work it out against bloody Burton!
Agree Slav does nothing on the sideline vocally. He needs to be more aggressive

AlexW132

Quote from: filham on September 16, 2017, 05:50:46 PM
Stats Boy manages to keep clear of all of this flack. Is the question  "Can the player shoot at goal" included in his computer programme.
So it's Kline's fault that our best striker is on the bench and the other one not even in the squad?

Nero

its like the Wilkins days pass pass pass them pass pass pass again

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 16, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 16, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

Agree Slav does nothing on the sideline vocally. He needs to be more aggressive

And that song "he'll f******* murder ya"

Not from what I've seen. Unless they mean the lack of shots because yes....its slowly killing me now

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Statto on September 16, 2017, 06:12:43 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on September 16, 2017, 05:52:26 PM
So it's Kline's fault that our best striker is on the bench and the other one not even in the squad?

It's Kline's fault that our best striker is injury prone and the other one isn't good enough yes.

Reality is, whatever anyone thinks, because of our soppy recruitment system Slav has a ready-made excuse for that crap today, blame Khan and Kline, and he'll still leave us with his reputation intact, for a bigger club and more money

He can do and make up whatever he likes but let's not kid ourselves. Kamara not even on the bench but 6 wingers in the squad is ridiculous. Managers selections are suspect too

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

Bad performance. I hate how players don't get a chance. Jokanovic is not our biggest problem. He is however to blame in some regards. Our defence is better than last season. And I hold hope. We are not good or convincing. I will trust that we get that way. I hope I'm not wrong.

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on September 16, 2017, 06:12:43 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on September 16, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

It's Kline's fault that our best striker is injury prone and the other one isn't good enough yes.

Reality is, whatever anyone thinks, because of our soppy recruitment system Slav has a ready-made excuse for that crap today, blame Khan and Kline, and he'll still leave us with his reputation intact, for a bigger club and more money
Nice to see you've written Kamara off already even though he's been impressive, and Fonte because he's had one minor injury.