watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Things Do Happen In Three's

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 17, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Burton stuff us,then I read Tooting n Mitcham are dumped out of the FA Cup by Folkestone, then yesterday evening out for dinner to celebrate the wife's birthday she goes over on her ankle(she wasn't sloshed honest).
Now she resting up with strapped ankle and I'm her nursemaid....Roll on Saturday, surely it can only get better...Coyw  049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 17, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
Burton stuff us,then I read Tooting n Mitcham are dumped out of the FA Cup by Folkestone, then yesterday evening out for dinner to celebrate the wife's birthday she goes over on her ankle(she wasn't sloshed honest).
Now she resting up with strapped ankle and I'm her nursemaid....Roll on Saturday, surely it can only get better...Coyw  049:gif

No it generally gets worse from here.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 17, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

I think she playing on the ankle a bit, that's 12 cups of tea I've made her today...lol

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 17, 2017, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 17, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

I think she playing on the ankle a bit, that's 12 cups of tea I've made her today...lol
You have a way to go yet mince
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

You'd right there Alfie, she want toast n marmalade now...lol