watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burton Highlights & full match

Started by gang, September 18, 2017, 10:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Sorry about this but the highlights and full 90 minutes are now available on the Fulham web site.

SuffolkWhite

Watched the highlights and can't see that their penalty was justified at all. Other than that we were caught cold for the first goal and have to sort out conceding like this, but you could say that Burton gave us a good game and got in our faces.

Need to toughen up Fulham and start putting it about. Good possession and putting our chances away but with tough a mentality and we might start moving up the league.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on September 18, 2017, 10:53:56 AM
Watched the highlights and can't see that their penalty was justified at all. Other than that we were caught cold for the first goal and have to sort out conceding like this, but you could say that Burton gave us a good game and got in our faces.

Need to toughen up Fulham and start putting it about. Good possession and putting our chances away but with tough a mentality and we might start moving up the league.

From time to time we do seem to be caught cold wit an early goal, needs to be sorted.
We are going to concede disputed penalties occasionally, we need to be able to respond with a goal.

SuffolkWhite

Yep we need goals and we will just have to see if the team can gel and start banging em in. We are where we are I guess.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"