watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Khan on talksport before 4pm

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, September 22, 2017, 02:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

In the studio talking to hawksby and Jacobs. Don't know the exact time but before 4.

spikey norman

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on September 22, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
In the studio talking to hawksby and Jacobs. Don't know the exact time but before 4.
On now

Jonaldiniho 88

Should have said nfr. Think he is getting to us eventually.

Buffalo76

Said he has "an affinity" for us in many different ways
That's it and that's all.

Lighthouse

Salary cap and sharing revenue are things Soccer can learn from the NFL our owner says.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Keynsham

Although it wouldn't be allowed, I don't make him wrong.

FulhamStu

Sustainability his priority, does not want to make a small fortune by spending a big fortune.
Hints at Riverside stand development, has a plan for life in the Premier League which does not include relegation.  Promotion the aim.  Hire good people and holds them accountable and is pretty hands off.   Still amazed how Mackintosh has survived so long, he must firmly believe he is doing a good job.

Nothing new folks, interviewers said nice things about our football but not really interested in Fulham.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: FulhamStu on September 22, 2017, 02:55:05 PM
Sustainability his priority, does not want to make a small fortune by spending a big fortune.
Hints at Riverside stand development, has a plan for life in the Premier League which does not include relegation.  Promotion the aim.  Hire good people and holds them accountable and is pretty hands off.   Still amazed how Mackintosh has survived so long, he must firmly believe he is doing a good job.

Nothing new folks, interviewers said nice things about our football but not really interested in Fulham.

AliMac is thought very highly in the club and is a big reason behind why the academy is where it was. He was marginalised when Rigg was here and I think if Rigg hadn't been involved then we could have saved Hyndman and Dembele. He loves Fulham and is doing a grand job. Us fans don't know how lucky we are.