watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Celebrating 60 years of support at the game today

Started by Fernhurst, September 23, 2017, 08:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Off to The Cottage at 10.00 am accompanied by my Son, son in law and and two teenager Grandsons.
First game 0-0 draw v Ipswich September 1957 sat in Stevenage Rd stand and the only guy I can remember was Robin Lawler at left back despite the Maestro playing.
Today will be back in The Johnny Haynes stand with a wealth of memories behind me.
COYW ......
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Let's hope it turns out a good day for you...Coyw

RaySmith

Great  to hear -hope you are able to celebrate a  Fulham win.

I also remember seeing Robin Lawler play, and getting his autograph, though I  began watching the Whites a couple of years after you did, and by then he was a reserve, with Jim Langley usually filling the left back role.

COYW :clap_hands: 049:gif

Supermitch

Many congratulations - that is quite some achievement.  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Hope the team do you justice today.  049:gif

Peabody

Shall be joining you at the Cottage and congratulations on reaching such a milestone. Here's hoping for a nice little win, despite them being favourites.

love4ffc

Congratulations.   That's impressive.  Fingers crossed for a great day  049:gif 082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

terryr

Congratulations
You are a true fan and should be justly proud

Jimpav

Congratulations and commiserations Mr Fernhrst, thats a hell of a sentence!

From Haynes to Hamburg and everything, you must have seen it all and then some more.

In my own short innings as a Fulham fan, I can only say that the highs have always outweighed the lows.

COYW!

Fernhurst

Thank you all for your kind remarks.  Two minutes away from the perfect day.

BUT I was with my family and quite honestly am enjoying the football we are playing with relish. Definitely the best since Tigana's reign.
Delighted for AK scoring his goal especially after that blunder when clean through.
This season is the flip side of last with injuries upsetting the balance of the side, seen elsewhere our average points tally needs to really climb to get back on track.
Looking forward to welcoming back our skipper and assessing our Portuguese left back signing.
Altogether a quite lovely day, always been proud of my team and I was today as I was back in 1957. COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.