more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ojo

Started by Benny, September 23, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

Ojo
Should of played Mollo instead - Ojo seems very lightweight to me and with his back to goal always looks like he's going to lose the ball

peaty

Ojo was bullied off the park by Burton in the first 15 mins last week -- and only recovered his game after hitting the bar much later. I thought he was missing for large stretches this afternoon. I'm not convinced. If Ojo starts Vs Forest, I'd be surprised.

@jolslover

I thought Ojo was decent today.
STH H3

Riverside

I thought he was good today . Buy would have liked to see Mollo on for impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

filham

Ojo has  the skills but has to adjust to the physical side of Championship football, guess that is why he is here.

St Eve

I thought hat he was very good today

Twig

Ojo played well today, covered a lot of ground and put himself about a bit. Certainly wasn't bullied. If I have a criticism it would be that he is prone to drifting out of position in a desire to chase the ball.  Not a bad thing, it shows enthusiasm but I think he needs to learn a bit of discipline.

JoelH5

Yep I think Ojo was one of the better performers today. Managed to get a fair few decent balls into the box
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Ojo is a good addition to the team, and Mollo also can be, they are both decent signings and good enough to assist the team to put a winning run together.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

howitis

Ojo has to take his share of the blame for the equaliser. Had a chance on the edge of box to make a challenge and like so many other times yesterday he baulked from making the challenge. Am struggling to see how he is starting unless we are contractually obliged to give game time.

Fernhurst

"Rolls Royce" of a player, if we can get our fully fit team on the park and the confidence starts to flow he could be awesome this season.
Trapped by three near the  JH stand ... one nutmeg got him free.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FulhamStu

Can be an excellent player for us but needs to toughen up a bit.

HatterDon

I've got my eye on him

096.gig oh well, please yourselves  :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel