https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwood

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, September 24, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think he's a very good player.
Obviously not as good as TC but who is, he's a hard act to follow
He puts himself about, has good distribution, confident on the ball and helps Mac in defense,
perhaps more than TC.
A class act.

I can't quite understand why he is becoming a bit of a scapegoat, although I think I know why as
mentioned above.

Give the guy a chance after all he's also our top scorer.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

New Kid on the Block

howitis

Couldn't disagree more. Norwood awful yesterday with large parts of the game passing him by. Definitely a contributory factor in our poor run of results.

MaidstoneMark69

I agree,  he looks very decent to me, ok he doesn't face the opposite goal as much as Cairney,  but tends to drift around the midfield.

This means that you see him popping up around Kmac,  but also in the opposition half, two or one touching with generally accurate passes.

Also he's got better every game that i've seen as his confidence grows. Different to Cairney but still a good addition to the squad.

hovewhite

Most brighton fans rate him.

toshes mate

He isn't on my list of problem Fulham characters although I do believe he has more to offer and will show so once this side really clicks into gear.

Carborundum

'Boro played with two up front, meaning there were wide open spaces in the middle of the field.  Norwood did drift around, some good came of his efforts.  But given the space, I expect more.  Grab the game by the scruff of the neck, create havoc, run with the ball, run at people.  All there for the taking.  Not really happening.  The team needs more.

Andy S

Unfortunately that is all there is at the moment

FulhamStu

Norwood is the best replacement for Cairney at the moment, but I would seriously consider playing Fonte in the 10 role when we need to get Kamara off the bench.  Start with Fonte at 9 then change like we did today, looks a good option.

HV71

Agree with you 100% Statto . Norwood is a good player and can pick a pass as well as having a pop at goal. Yesterday he added more bite to his game as well as movement. Okay not as good as TC - but who is in the Championship ?