watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need to have a run of winning games.

Started by The Swan, September 25, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

So far this season we have not had back to back wins. We do need to go on a winning run.
What better place to start that at Forest and our first back to back wins coming at QPR.
The Swan

Woolly Mammoth

That would be ideal, and it would be a good time to achieve back to back wins at this stage of the season. Both of them are currently one point behind us.
Six away points in three days just before the International break can send us up the table within touching distance of the top six. Now that would be a real lift all round.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Our style of closing down from the front and flying at the opposition when we have the ball is great to watch but exhausting in practice. Not for the first time we looked pretty spent in the last quarter on Saturday.
Let's hope we score more than one and SJ then uses all the subs to effect.
Safe journey to all those travelling. COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bill taylors apprentice

I believe if we get 4 points from the next two games we will actually be better off than the same time last season!

If's and buts are all well and good, its points we need!

ron

In my sixty-odd years of following this club, I can't remember any occasion when we haven't needed a run of wins....except at the times when we have won promotion

toshes mate

I believe SJ's philosophy is that when the performances are close to what he requires then the wins will start coming not just in ones or twos but in threes, fours, and more.  We have a few little tweaks still left to make, a few players to finely tune their radios and then  the Championship had better watch out.  Tonight would be as good a time as any to start a run, but patience is a virtue and football a game that rewards those who do not panic.

Riverside

Cannot resist this and no offence intended
But this really does fall into the "special subject the bleeding obvious" category
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y7VKYWdUo

Chutney

We need Cairney back, our fortunes will change almost instantly, he's by far our best player.
C O Y W