watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Questions for the next FST meeting

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 07, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

They've a meeting with FFC coming up soon, and are asking fans, if they've any questions or queries they'd like putting forward.

Please raise any questions, queries here, and we'll pass them on.

Thanks.

mrmicawbers

I supply fabrics to a Company that makes Acoustic Screens.It would be very easy and inexpensive to fill in the voids at the back of the Hammersmith End.Has the Club explored the possibility of doing so.If not why not.

St. Andrews White

Has the club considered re-setting up a women's team, given our previous investment under MAF?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Holders

All good questions above.

I'd just add that IF the Riverside goes ahead, what would be the method of construction - i.e. whilst ground is in use or would we move out? And, if whilst in use, presumably whilst in the Championship so crowds could still be accommodated.

A clumsy question, I know, but you know what I mean.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Also I'd like to know the reason behind the new design, ie  is it cheaper to construct, or offers more facilities, or possibly designed in a way for the hammy and Putney ends to join to it if ever they get rebuilt. Because let's be honest, the new design is ugly compared to the cancelled one, so there must be a reason for it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Holders

Quote from: fulhamben on October 07, 2017, 03:51:09 PM
Also I'd like to know the reason behind the new design, ie  is it cheaper to construct, or offers more facilities, or possibly designed in a way for the hammy and Putney ends to join to it if ever they get rebuilt. Because let's be honest, the new design is ugly compared to the cancelled one, so there must be a reason for it

They're all ugly compared to the Mobowl.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FulhamStu

What are the club thoughts on generating better atmosphere and how to project more noise from the Hammersmith end which currently gets lost in the roof !

Any upday on the Tom Cairney injury and why have we not been given any information ?

Is there any plans for the area purchased at Motspur park ?

As above, when would the club realistically expect the new Riverside stand to be completed by.

Twig

Will the club be willing to invest any money in the squad this January unlike last year?

Carborundum

In the Bundesliga the average ticket price price is 23 Euros and the stadiums are 92% full. How does Fulham compare?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

info and messaging on the live games overseas.
eg:
* Lots of problems on first few games, sent a couple of emails, no reply
* No offer of refund  ie: bad customer service
* We only heard about a problem recently via GJ a long way into the game.
*  Could they start the broadcasts earlier somehow, so that we can sign in earlier
    and check all is working (a live feed of the ground would be sufficient)
    It's been so late starting (a lot shorter than the 15 minutes advertised) that by
    the time we realize, we are scrambling to find out what's happening, getting irate
    checking FOF for news, instead of relaxing in anticipation.
*  OK, many of us realized that the QPR game wasn't being shown on FFCTV due to
    being live on UK TV, but looking at the the threads prior to and after kick off there
    were loads of people who didn't know or maybe had forgotten.
    A simple message on the signing/logging in page "Due to tonight's game being broadcast live
    on UKTV, the game will not be broadcast on the clubs web site"

Perhaps people can add to this but it has been a sloppy service with little or no remourse or
apologies from the club
Sarah Brookes would have sorted it out  :0)

Examples:
a/.  Dear Roger, we are sorry you have had so many problems with out live broadcasts.
      We realize you have been spending $7 per game for an average of 75 minutes and would
      like to offer you a free game to view.

b/.  Dear Roger,
      Due to the problems you have experienced we would like to offer you and your wife
      @ 4 complimentary tickets to a Fulham game of your choice. Return limos
      @ 2 return airfares (Richmond,VA - Washington DC - Heathrow)
      @ 5 nights at The Dorchester
      @ Lunch with David Lloyd, DannyBoi, GJ and Craig Kline (who I have met and enjoyed our conversation)
      @ A mason jar of CC air
      @ A snorkeling trip on the Thames (up river from Putney Bridge)
      @ Lots of other goodies

I'd probably turn it down and respond "No need for all that, please improve the service on a consistent basis"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

aaronmcguigan

-Official women's team affiliated to the club playing at Motspur, not just for a bit of equality but a chance to grow the Fulham name across more than just the senior football team.
-Plan next years pre season now considering the balls up they made this year.
-Quality of club communication/ fans-club interaction since Sarah's gone
-Any plans to improve the matchday experience overall; queues/ Pre match entertainment ::Make the matchday more than just a match to grow the fanbase
-Iron out the dodgy service with the Fulham Tv. It's iffy at best.

-There's plenty they are doing right but there's always room for improvement

toshes mate

Of the above I support:
a)all questions based upon the timeline for development of the Riverside Stand (and additional works to Hammersmith and Putney ends) and intentions for relocating supporters as required.
b)Statto;s question about refereeing standards
c)St Andrews White & Newry FFC's question about a women's side
d)Newry FFC's questions about preseason organisation and Club communication post Sarah Brookes.
e)all questions related to improving the streaming service to ensure it does not fail to deliver regardless of access platform and proper recompense where it has failed

and f) How is the Club doing in respect of FFP? 

MJG

Quote from: Newry FFC on October 07, 2017, 11:11:07 PM

I could answer many of these questions but I'll stick with one.
The main issue last summer was plans started being made in March and with us making the playoffs they had to be put on hold or at least changed as we could have played an extra month and then also started season a week later.
The places they wanted to goto want confirmation and also do the teams we want to play.
Joka apparently is very keen to play the hardest available teams or not play  at all.
They acknowledged in meeting before last it had not been best arrangements they made with short notice they had, but could not confirm any thy till playoffs were done.
Just the views of a long term fan

F(f)CUK

Is there any way that the TVs at the ground can broadcast live rather than with a 5 second delay? This used to happen.

MikeTheCubed

This may well have been raised before, but in case it hasn't... is there a reason behind Fulham persistently being drawn away on Boxing Day (and against non-local teams), and are the club able to appeal for a fairer designation of home/away games on this date or for away fixtures to be against other London teams?

I presume the answers will have something to do with policing but it would be good to have some official clarification.

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: Carborundum on October 07, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
In the Bundesliga the average ticket price price is 23 Euros and the stadiums are 92% full. How does Fulham compare?

That's information you could easily find out yourself. Ticket prices and attendance numbers are public knowledge.

Dirk Lehmann

-Quality of club communication/ fans-club interaction since Sarah's gone

People used to complain about that before any recent staffing changes.

Twig

Quote from: MJG on October 08, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

The main issue last summer was plans started being made in March and with us making the playoffs they had to be put on hold or at least changed as we could have played an extra month and then also started season a week later.
The places they wanted to goto want confirmation and also do the teams we want to play.
Joka apparently is very keen to play the hardest available teams or not play  at all.
They acknowledged in meeting before last it had not been best arrangements they made with short notice they had, but could not confirm any thy till playoffs were done.

Helpful to understand MJG but there is a fair chance we will make playoffs again this year. If so, will the same problems dog our preseason or have the club learned from last year?

MJG

Quote from: Twig on October 09, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
Quote from: MJG on October 08, 2017, 11:07:32 AM

Helpful to understand MJG but there is a fair chance we will make playoffs again this year. If so, will the same problems dog our preseason or have the club learned from last year?
From July Minutes of meeting with club:

Pre-season preparations

The Trust relayed the disappointment of some members about the late announcement of pre-season tour dates, particularly with regard to the recent mini-tour of Austria and Germany. DP expressed sympathy with supporters who were unable to travel and explained that Fulham's participation in the Championship play-offs narrowed the window available to finalise arrangements. DP also said that the Club could not formally announce the tour until fixtures had been agreed with Fulham's opponents and this caused a further delay. Both AM and DP expressed hope that the Club would be in a position to announce their pre-season programme earlier next summer.

Edit To Note:
Alistair Mackintosh (AM, Chief Executive Officer)
Darren Preston (DP, Chief Operating Officer)
Just the views of a long term fan

Chesh

Can we amend the ground regulations to eject any grown adult moronically bashing away at a clapper instead of vocally getting behind the team?

:dead horse:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)