watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Ledley

Started by Marcel_Gecov, October 10, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

I was just about to write a message to see whether anyone would take him on a free considering current injuries etc, I then see that he joined Derby County 20-odd days ago. That flew under the radar. he's played 2 and scored already.

Keynsham

I found it quite bizarre that he was without a club for as long as he had been. Given their current plight, I thought that Palace may even have offered him something.

He's a good player.

hovewhite

Was suprised he had problem finding a club,a very capable player.

Marcel_Gecov

I am a bit disappointed we didnt get him in. He'd have been a great sub/rotation player. I guess if he's starting at Derby, and it looks like he is, then we wouldn't have had a chance- noway he's get in ahead of the Three musketeers when fit.

Jims Dentist

Having played for Palace, he may have been wanting a fair wage to sign for whoever.

aaronmcguigan

He wanted the summer break , then an international break to showcase his talents. Waiting til after the window closes allows the free players to be more in demand when a club with a poor start, or injuries is more desperate and therefore more likely to hand out a tastier wage.