News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PNE are bloody cheats and they deserved that.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 14, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Two of their fans just been grounded by police in B Park for kicking off.👺

Lighthouse

Every team does it especially as Preston were on top. Lucky penalty and a mistake by their keeper is how they will look at it.

We look at it as a rare penalty we actually scored and a good finish and pressure by the lads after all the time added on.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hopper

Felt today deserved more time added on then the QPR match with the 9 minutes. The amount of time wasting was incredible. Their physio must have come on pitch 6/7 times, plus injury to ream. Let alone slow corners, and blocking our free kicks. Their number 11 and 4 the worst culprits. Counted 4 times in 5 mins their no 4 timewasted in first half, including picking up the ball from the center spot and throwing it away after one of their goals. Also their no.11 dribbled off with the ball and fought for it like it was open play after one free kick.

This needs to be addressed as it is a chronic issue we see exploited time and time again at the cottage

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: maoconnor on October 14, 2017, 05:00:49 PM
Enough said - beautiful drama

Utter nonsense. Preston were the better team from start to finish. I don't know why they did time waste, they were great. Alex Neil has done a fab job.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 14, 2017, 06:55:50 PM

Utter nonsense. Preston were the better team from start to finish. I don't know why they did time waste, they were great. Alex Neil has done a fab job.

The scoreline flatters Preston.  Alex Neil should be happy going away with a point.  They ran out of steam in the second half.  They will finish mid table by the end of the season.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: EastEndWhite on October 14, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

The scoreline flatters Preston.  Alex Neil should be happy going away with a point.  They ran out of steam in the second half.  They will finish mid table by the end of the season.

Flatters Preston,they could have been 4 up at half time.

MrD1879

They should have put us to bed by half time.

Their tactics of feigning injuries and wasting time was utterly pathetic and the worse I've ever seen so they got what they deserved. I'll add them to the Reading bracket after that nonsense

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 14, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Exactly. What match did they watch????

Sgt Fulham

It was an even game until their first and then they slaughtered us for the rest of the first half. We battered them second half and got our reward. Preston are a good side with a good manager but I don't know where you got the 'better team from start to finish' part from.

Mince n Tatties

I think Kalas has been poor imo since he came back.

brightster

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 14, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

We should have been 2 up before they scored, we were all over them first 18 mins.

Woolly Mammoth

At the end of the day we rescued a point with a last gasp equaliser, and what a relief that was. We stretch our unbeaten run, it's a shame that at times we can be so fragile, and then we produce some quality football. That 96th minute goal shows we can fight back, but we have to start matches with more aggression and tenacity.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitesideup

Ah, a visitor from planet Zorb ... Welcome.

Whitesideup

Have we overlooked the fact we could have been 2 ahead before they scored ?

Whitesideup

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 14, 2017, 07:23:22 PM
I think Kalas has been poor imo since he came back.

Sorry Mince, totally, I mean totally disagree. Kalas is the rock at the heart of our defence.

snarks

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 14, 2017, 08:50:10 PM

They were better after they scored but not before and second half Fulham were much the better side, although pushing forward is always going to give them a chance on the break. 71% possession more shots and more shots on target and their keeper being their MOM tells me they weren't the better side over the whole game.

One Martin Thomas

Think I must be from a different planet I certainly saw a different match. I saw an almost perfect away performance against us. Their work rate was superb and they attacked with purpose.

Benny

Their game plan was decent in the first half but had a considerable amount of luck given the chances we had before they scored, plus their second goal so very lucky. They run out of puff on the hour mark so no not perfect, they need to work on their fitness more and less focus on diving and time wasting and maybe they would of won the game.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 14, 2017, 09:16:27 PM

Think I must be from a different planet I certainly saw a different match. I saw an almost perfect away performance against us. Their work rate was superb and they attacked with purpose.
What an extraordinary view.  Sgt Fulham was right when he said "It was an even game until their first and then they slaughtered us for the rest of the first half. We battered them second half and got our reward. Preston are a good side with a good manager but I don't know where you got the 'better team from start to finish' part from."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.