watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: this week's winner of the Jamie Mackie fool of the week competition

Started by SP, October 15, 2017, 09:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

It can only be WHU's Andy Carroll.  What a plonker, how on earth could he protest against his second yellow that should've been a straight red.

096.gig

Woolly Mammoth

I would imagine Mr Friend who refereed the Saints/Magpie match runs him close. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

I would like to nominate myself for the award as I accidentally shaved off the right side of my beard when I was only intending to give it a trim. I then tried to even it up and failed miserably. So now I have had to shave it off completely. I'm in hiding until it returns

Slaphead in Qatar

The guy who gave away the penalty to Southampton. What a stupid foul.

Supermitch

Quote from: Andy S on October 15, 2017, 10:43:16 PM
I would like to nominate myself for the award as I accidentally shaved off the right side of my beard when I was only intending to give it a trim. I then tried to even it up and failed miserably. So now I have had to shave it off completely. I'm in hiding until it returns
064.gif

Must say that I like this award.  Should it be a weekly event leading to a season winner?

bobbo

Or even the PNE keeper after feigning that injury and causing and extra minute to be added on . IN WHICH WE SCORED
1975 just leaving home full of hope

SP

Quote from: Andy S on October 15, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

You win!

This is the first week someone other than Jamie Mackie has won it. Congratulations.

I've no idea what the prize should be.  Shame really, could've got Brian McBride to present it at halftime.

049:gif

filham

Quote from: bobbo on October 16, 2017, 02:32:01 PM
Or even the PNE keeper after feigning that injury and causing and extra minute to be added on . IN WHICH WE SCORED

Or the PNE manager who then complained about the minute overrun on injury time.

hovewhite

Quote from: filham on October 16, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
Quote from: bobbo on October 16, 2017, 02:32:01 PM

Or the PNE manager who then complained about the minute overrun on injury time.
The winner a prize of how to keep your mouth shut lessons,ha ha gottcha!