watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa away, Good news and Bad.

Started by Riversider, October 16, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Late Saturday night, I sat down to watch Wolves v Villa , just to see what next weekend might bring,
The bad news for me was how physically strong Villa were, Hutton, Terry, Chester and Snodgrass are very, very strong players , and we only have KMac who is anywhere near physically strong enough to compete, it's absolutely vital next Saturday that Kamara makes the starting line up, the three we had up top on Saturday wouldn't get a look in otherwise,
The Good news though, is that on around the 65th minute mark the legs of Terry and Chester appeared to turn to stone and they both gave the impression that they were running on sand, if I was Slavisa I would have both Kebano and Mollo on the bench and look to bring them on around the 65th minute mark, if we are still in the game at this point I can see us taking all 3 points,
Wolves were outstanding and look like a Premier League side playing in The Championship, can see them going up as Champions and possibly finishing 10 points above second place, they really are that good.

Fernhurst

"Wolves were outstanding and look like a Premier League side playing in The Championship, can see them going up as Champions and possibly finishing 10 points above second place, they really are that good"

Glad someone agreed with my prediction. Told it was (posh voice) "far far to early" for such a prediction.
If Wolves don't win it we must have bought Gale, Caroll and De Bruyne in the window and our midfield holy trinity are fit and firing on all cylinders from Christmas onwards.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Would take a piont v villa now as tough place to go as a physical strong and typical bruce team.

Wingnut

Going to game and I am looking forward to it. Villa are a top six side for me, so it's going to be a good test for us. Would be great if we had TC for 90 mins. A point would be a good result.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

colinwhite

snarks

Hope AK47 is fit running at those 2 for the last 30 minutes would be good to see. Loved the twitter comment over the weekend "first visit to wolves today, statue of Billy Wright outside, statue of John Terry inside"

filham

Villa, yet another strong physical side, the Championship is full of them. Jocanovic has chosen skill and short passing as his tactics , interesting to see how it works out but with the players we have no point in us just trying to out muscle the opposition.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on October 16, 2017, 09:27:27 PM
Villa, yet another strong physical side, the Championship is full of them. Jocanovic has chosen skill and short passing as his tactics , interesting to see how it works out but with the players we have no point in us just trying to out muscle the opposition.

Providing we play out our tempo, and start taking our chances, we can win this Fixture, but that first 20 minutes will be so important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.