watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

Started by sunburywhite, October 16, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Probably, as I am not sure I could raise enough cash at the moment. 💰💷💶💴💵💸
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Don't understand why he bought the club in the first place based on what's he said and done. 

Wingnut

Christmas has come early for the Geordies. Getting Benitez in there was the best thing he did for that club. Watched them a few times this season and he has them organised and playing like a team.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Riverside

Quote from: Forever Fulham on October 17, 2017, 07:19:22 PM
Don't understand why he bought the club in the first place based on what's he said and done. 

He will still make a tidy profit and has had 10 years of high profile promotion of Sports Direct

Logicalman

Quote from: Riverside on October 18, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on October 17, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

He will still make a tidy profit and has had 10 years of high profile promotion of Sports Direct

Perhaps. I know it is said (often misquoted) There is no such thing as bad publicity, but the real phrase should be All publicity is good if it is intelligent, and if that holds true then as Ashley isn't representative of the intelligent group, SD might be lucky to come out evens on the subject.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 17, 2017, 03:03:38 AM
Probably, as I am not sure I could raise enough cash at the moment. 💰💷💶💴💵💸
I can lend you a fiver if it helps
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't