Leicester Sack Shakespeare.

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 17, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

BestOfBrede

YoungsBitter

Quark, strangeness and charm

grandad

This is all getting out of hand. Their defeats have been against Arsenal, Man Utd, The Blue Poo & Liverpool. They are 3 points off 11th.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Think it'll be Pardew or Moyes. Would love to see a lower league manager get shot at it but it won't happen.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wingnut on October 17, 2017, 07:21:26 PM
Think it'll be Pardew or Moyes. Would love to see a lower league manager get shot at it but it won't happen.

Their owners want employ Pardew or Moyes.
Mancini played for them.

We Are Premier League

Hopefully a new coach that doesn't like Ulloa, so that we can sign him in January...

bog

Apparently in the last game it was a Comedy of Errors that cost Shakespeare his job....

Thank you and good night

092.gif

HV71

Quote from: bog on October 17, 2017, 08:43:52 PM
Apparently in the last game it was a Comedy of Errors that cost Shakespeare his job....

Thank you and good night

092.gif

As I like it

Jem

I think the whole thing is Much Ado About Nothing   fp.gif
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Carborundum

Sad story nevertheless generates a few laughs.  The bard would approve.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Surely more "Heavens to Murgatroyd" or "Exit stage left" to paraphrase Snagglepuss

aaronmcguigan

Rumours were he was amongst the dissenters who pushed Ranieri out.
If Sam, Moyes , Pardew or the like come in, I would be amazed.

The Leicester owners seem rich, continental, ambitious and I'd be surprised if they don't go for either a manager with top euro experience or a complete left field choice. Ignore the merrygoround managers like the ones I've mentioned who are only good for that Manager bounce and no more. They aren't in a crisis so don't need a saviour, Id go for Mancini due to his ex Leicester links, or if they want to throw money at it, and get them back up near the level they were, Ancelotti is on the dole, and Tuchel has been signing on for a while. Doubt they'll get that level of coach but aim for the stars please instead of these English perennial underachievers

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Wingnut on October 17, 2017, 07:21:26 PM

So would I like to see a lower league manager get a shot at it.
Nevertheless by terminating the contracts of both Raneiri and Shakespeare shows how little these owners know about football.
If I was a Foxes Supporter I would be extremely concerned about their teams short term future, let alone the long term.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

dumb asses. I hope they get relegated and have to wait another dozen or so years to see the Prem again.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

Quote from: Newry FFC on October 17, 2017, 11:26:54 PM
Rumours were he was amongst the dissenters who pushed Ranieri out.
If Sam, Moyes , Pardew or the like come in, I would be amazed.

The Leicester owners seem rich, continental, ambitious and I'd be surprised if they don't go for either a manager with top euro experience or a complete left field choice. Ignore the merrygoround managers like the ones I've mentioned who are only good for that Manager bounce and no more. They aren't in a crisis so don't need a saviour, Id go for Mancini due to his ex Leicester links, or if they want to throw money at it, and get them back up near the level they were, Ancelotti is on the dole, and Tuchel has been signing on for a while. Doubt they'll get that level of coach but aim for the stars please instead of these English perennial underachievers
Karma i think in light same number of games played,dissenters got raneri pushed out.
Karma!

ron

Thank you and good night

092.gif

....maybe a case of ; "The Shaming Of The True"...?

bog

Quote from: ron on October 18, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

Thank you and good night

092.gif

....maybe a case of ; "The Shaming Of The True"...?

Shakespeare in shove?

bog

Ancelotti? He wants to get back in the Premier

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bog on October 18, 2017, 08:22:28 AM
Ancelotti? He wants to get back in the Premier

Don't see it myself, Munich to Leicester is a big drop, bigger even than Benitez Madrid to Newcastle. They might well look for a manager on the continent who has a growing reputation, a Pochettino, a Marco Silva etc.