watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just been called up by the ticket office

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, October 18, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Basically asking me why I haven't been going to many games this season, and if I'd be interested in a half season ticket.

Anybody else had this?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

I did however manage to book for the CheckATrade Trophy game, so it wasn't all bad

Baston White

Had email recently asking same. Got free entry and hospitality at the Cardiff game with my grandson. Signed up for part season ticket starting November "Derby" game at good price.

The Rock

A rep from the club reached out about hospitality for when I was in town - it was like they knew I'd be going. I basically said thanks but no thanks.

The Rock

Missed you Rhys Lightening btw at the Brian McBride thing Friday night - I was there, I just didn't know who was who from the board. Hope you enjoyed that, good stuff right?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: The Rock on October 18, 2017, 06:46:26 PM
Missed you Rhys Lightening btw at the Brian McBride thing Friday night - I was there, I just didn't know who was who from the board. Hope you enjoyed that, good stuff right?

Best night I've had at The Cottage since Hamburg

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

copthornemike

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 18, 2017, 06:48:03 PM
Quote from: The Rock on October 18, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

Best night I've had at The Cottage since Hamburg
Agreed - great evening, Brian McBride came across as a a very humble yet inspirational man

ScalleysDad

I had a call back message which I have lost. I would have mentioned the 'hat trick' ticket option that was doing the rounds last season that seems to have disappeared from this sales pitch, sales drive. Pick three games, bosh.

Scrumpy

This is all good though, isn't it? I'm quite pleased to see the people behind the scenes trying to increase the numbers through the turnstiles.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Neil D

They don't make it easy for you at all.  I've had a look at the website to see what a season ticket would be for the rest of the season and it's a 'leave your details and we'll get back to you' thing.  I don't want to receive a hard-sell telephone call.  Why isn't there a sliding scale promotion i.e 13 home matches left £xxx for a season ticket  /  12 matches £xxx etc?

King_Crud

I had it last season as it was my first after giving up my season ticket

fcfulham55

Got the same call, just said I only attend away games now. Until Khan delivers what he promises, I'll be back to home games.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 19, 2017, 01:23:40 PM
Got the same call, just said I only attend away games now. Until Khan delivers what he promises, I'll be back to home games.

I don't get that. May I ask why? You need to support the players, mate, as you can see from Everton spending money does not guarantee success and the boys could do with you there to chant their names. I, for one, am pleased that "whatever it takes" doesn't means "let's bankrupt our club".

MJG

what is the list you are working to, just so we can count them down as they are delivered?
Just the views of a long term fan

hovewhite

Quote from: MJG on October 20, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
what is the list you are working to, just so we can count them down as they are delivered?
It would be interesting to see your list.

flyingfish

Looking back through his posts it seems to be something to do with Khan not building the riverside stand and Fulham not being back in the premiership. But from what I can see when Fulham are back in the prem with  a shiny new stand he will start going again.

MJG

Quote from: flyingfish on October 21, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Looking back through his posts it seems to be something to do with Khan not building the riverside stand and Fulham not being back in the premiership. But from what I can see when Fulham are back in the prem with  a shiny new stand he will start going again.
MAF promised a new stadium/upgrade and then took us away with plans to go elsewhere. I see a broken promise there so question is did he stop going then and if so what made him come back.
Just the views of a long term fan

Roberty

Quote from: MJG on October 21, 2017, 08:21:03 AM
Quote from: flyingfish on October 21, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

MAF promised a new stadium/upgrade and then took us away with plans to go elsewhere. I see a broken promise there so question is did he stop going then and if so what made him come back.

So MJG - do you think this plan is a runner?

For me - unlike MAF who would probably have had to go to a bank SK should have the redies - which at least gives it a chance
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

bill taylors apprentice

That's an unusual thought process, how on earth would you have coped in the pre MAF days?