watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trash. Garbage. Wake up.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 21, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

That is two games in a row where we honestly deserved nothing.
We look soft, desynchronized on the ball, and too arrogant.
We will be lucky to break into the Top 6 with piss poor play like that.
Fonte is nothing.
Cisse should never have come on, he has almost zero game time, Mollo or Kebano are the obvious players to bring on.
Ayite had a mare, should have come off.

Subs should have been:
Cairney for Norwood
Mollo for Fonte
Kebano for Ayite.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Were actually in a false position for the season.
Apart from Ipswich and a couple of others we've been poor...Too lightweight been found out by teams and can't win at home..
Too much pretty stuff and not enough oooomph.

The Old Count

We are too short, too lightweight and have no outlet when being pressured.

Disapointing not to have addressed these issues in the transfer window.  Poor recruitment and a lack of understanding of what's needed to get promotion.

No chance of the playoffs let alone top two.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 21, 2017, 05:01:06 PM
Were actually in a false position for the season.
Apart from Ipswich and a couple of others we've been poor...Too lightweight been found out by teams and can't win at home..
Too much pretty stuff and not enough oooomph.
spot on I've been saying all season top 12 would be good for us this season after our poor summer window. Not one of our 10 signings have made a starting 11 better than what we had last season. And now our top scorer is injured
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitesideup

Haven!t seen any of it. No chance is there that villa were good enough to keep us out?

fcfulham55

We have to beat teams like Villa if we want top 6. They're not a top 6 team IMO. And sadly nor are we.

Do well to come top half, as our squad has been significantly weakened over the summer.

Question. Should Fonte be even in the football league?

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

We have won 4 in 13 matches, that tells us how much work needs to be done. It's not acceptable, but we have too many of the same type of players, and there is no way we will win many more matches this season unless we start keeping clean sheets, get a genuine striker and centre back, and find more leaders.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Darkside

It tells you a lot when John Terry scores against us.

And if Cairney was fit enough for the bench he should have started.
Or is he set to be a 30 minute wonder  this season ?

No forwards to pass to - Fonte had his goal at Ipswich and AK seems to be hufing and puffing. gayle wouldn't have been the answer but he would have been more effective.

But that's not SJ's fault

BestOfBrede

Change of mind since the 'Teams in' thread where I think you said similar to: 'that's the team right there'
We lost at Villa where we have lost many many times - wow!

You'll be singing the praises in a couple of weeks

Fickle Fulham Fans (FFF)

thebumponleroyshead

It's a long season, surely many thought that this game wasn't a gimme. We lost 2-1, the most common result statistically. We will be hovering around the playoffs all season, we all know a striker in Jan yawn yawn repeat and we may push into the interesting part of the table. 3 points from top six it's still October. Tight, unpredictable I'm strapped in, rather us here than a whipping boy in the premiership. Simples. S001.gif
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Moobs Like Dejagaha

I think we're missing Piazon. He has more guile when it comes to creating shooting opportunities.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

fulhamben

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 21, 2017, 05:20:14 PM
Change of mind since the 'Teams in' thread where I think you said similar to: 'that's the team right there'

Fickle Fulham Fans (FFF)
I hope we will be signing their praises soon as they have been pretty poor for most of the season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

thebumponleroyshead

BBC London quote "no reason why Fulham shouldn't be in the playoffs or pushing for automatic, from what I've seen" and that's objective.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Mince n Tatties

Fickle Fulham Fans (FFF)

Don't think anyone is being fickle at all,just pointing out our obvious weaknesses, and if you don't see them well that's down to you...We've as I've already said been poor,we've gone back since last season,poor signings.

ChesterTheTabby

Fickle Fulham Fans (FFF)

Seriously? Fickle? Did you watch the same game(s) as the rest of us these past few weeks
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

A 36 year old scores a header against our defence, where we have a ridiculous rule preventing the club from signing anyone over 28, you couldn't make it up.
But this farce will continue along with a lightweight short in stature leaderless team that currently couldnt beat a carpet.
Pray tell me where is the evidence to show anything is going to change. We are predictable which makes us vulnerable. We cannot keep a clean sheet, and with a defence far too small in stature that a 36 year old can rise above us and score with ease, and no genuine or orthodox striker.
On top of that, we are poor overal at set pieces at both ends of the pitch.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

colinwhite

ayete had a mare ? What game were you watching my friend? He should have scored in the second half but apart from that he was our biggest threat!

Bill2

Didn't see the game or hear any commentary, but looking at the stats the answer is obvious 68% possession and yet only 9 shots with 2 0n target. To me is nothing in front of goal, same as last year.

BedsFFC

The problem with these threads that happen straight after a defeat is they are full of posters who didn't see the game and just listened to Jim.

Jim commentates like a fan. He gets frustrated and I think unintentionally puts a negative spin when we lose. He also seems to hate the building from the back.
I couldn't go but have spoken individually to a couple of groups that went. They all said we played ok. I spoke to a Villa mate who said that's the best they have played all season.

What is clear is that we have a conundrum up front. Fonte and Kamara shows no sign of clicking.

Slavisa seems to escape any criticism. Whilst I don't feel the need to criticise and FFC player or coach, I feel that the onus is on Slavisa to really show how good a coach he is.