News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Well Well,Talksport Pundits Say Fulham Are.........

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Apparently Gutless or words to that affect.
Will be nowhere near promotion, the lovely football is great on the eye,but it doesn't get clubs out of this league on its own.
Guess who said it.    ----- ------  049:gif

ffcthereligion

You seem desperate to spread your negativity around this board. I am seeing your doom and gloom comments littered across multiple threads. It is like a virus. We are 3 points off the play offs with 33 games to go - calm down!

epsomraver

Quote from: ffcthereligion on October 22, 2017, 09:27:24 AM
You seem desperate to spread your negativity around this board. I am seeing your doom and gloom comments littered across multiple threads. It is like a virus. We are 3 points off the play offs with 33 games to go - calm down!
0001.jpeg

colinwhite

hovewhite

No disrespect to the OP but it turns me off looking at some posts,everyones entitled to there opinions,just turns me off reading the board.
Not everything is right at the moment but think like me your better getting out supporting slav and the boys.
As for the media im noy interested at all.
Coyw

Bill2

I have never listened to talk sport but from the comments on here previously they have always bad mouthed us. So take it with a pinch of salt and let's see what happens over the  next few matches.

Mince n Tatties

:dead horse:
Quote from: ffcthereligion on October 22, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

That's hilarious,
I'm pointing out simple why they think we want go up,and the person saying it some of you idolise..I spelt his name out for you....Soft hearted lot on here some of you are..Hilarious
Read what the title said,I never said it.

Mince n Tatties

They should have said Fulham fans are paranoid as well thinking the whole world is against them.
After every game its the refs fault,Channel 5 for only showing 2 minutes,the BBC for not giving our score out, Talksport for hating us....
Infamy Infamy they all got it infamy me... 064.gif

ffc73

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
Apparently Gutless or words to that affect.
Will be nowhere near promotion, the lovely football is great on the eye,but it doesn't get clubs out of this league on its own.
Guess who said it.    ----- ------  049:gif

If the quote from a media outlet is that we "will be nowhere near promotion, the lovely football is great on the eye,but it doesn't get clubs out of this league on its own" I do not disagree.  However nowhere in that quote do I see "gutless" and/or the inference to it.

Coming away from the ground Villa supporters had enjoyed the competitive game, were grateful that their team had "dug in and defended resolutely and ground out a result".  They were complimentary about the way we play our football.  They were happy to be winning games but not with the Bruce style blueprint for promotion.

Yes we all on this board would like FFC to be challenging for automatic or playoffs.  We know we concede far too easily and miss a plethora of chances.  We have been in far worse positions.  Relegation, flirting with Division 1 with rubbish football where we cannot string 2 passes together.  I am determined to enjoy the way we are playing.  Win, draw or lose.

Mince n Tatties

ffc73

You miss my point.  The comment as posted is an accurate assessment, IMO, and it could have come from the Queen of Sheba for I care.  I do not see any inference in the quote's assertion to "gutless". 

What I have seen is FFC players trying to play good attractive football and making both defensive and offensive errors in a competitive league.  I have not seen a lack of application, courage and determination from FFC players.

Mince n Tatties

I suppose its all right now that your beloved Danny said it....Hypocrisy... lol

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC73 on October 22, 2017, 11:03:28 AM
You miss my point.  The comment as posted is an accurate assessment, IMO, and it could have come from the Queen of Sheba for I care.  I do not see any inference in the quote's assertion to "gutless". 

What I have seen is FFC players trying to play good attractive football and making both defensive and offensive errors in a competitive league.  I have not seen a lack of application, courage and determination from FFC players.

As I said Words to that affect in my OP.
I believe he was meaning gutless.

ffc73

Mince.  I am not being hypocritical.  In my first post I said that I do not disagree with the quote.  As you posted it.  I disagree with your assertion that the team is "gutless"

Danny Murphy is a past player.  He is now a pundit.  I have never "beloved" any FFC player since first watching us in 1973.  That sentiment is reserved for friends and family.  I do not know the players although I have enjoyed watching countless of them wearing the white shirt over the years.  But they come and go.  I am enjoying watching this current team.  We shall have to agree to disagree on your view of them.

Mince n Tatties

FFC73...The hypocrisy comment was intended for them above saying I was being negative not you.
It should have gone in after my comment stating it was Danny's comments,your post sneaked in between...

MrD1879

He has hit the proverbial nail on the head and every team we play knows it.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on October 22, 2017, 12:19:34 PM
I hope no one here idolises Murphy. Let's face it, we're at best his third favourite club, and he's not done us any favours since leaving. Stirred up all sorts of negativity when we were relegated, claimed he didn't vote for Symons when he was on the five man panel, and now he's slagging us off again under Jokanovic. So that's our last 3 manager's he's slagged off. Sorry, ex-player or not, he's a pr**k.

Correct.
And I'm the one getting slagged off..lol

Mince n Tatties

Got it right ..lol
Put the wrong quote up last time...lol

Kent Cassandra

Mince you sound like a mate of mine, but he doesn't think that I am soft hearted but soft headed.
Also he doesn't think I'm  paranoid or a hypocrite....just stupid.   But there again he is a Chelsea supporter.
FC73 well done but I agree with Mince you are too soft hearted, you had him on the hook and let him go...gutted
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Mince n Tatties