News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Well Well,Talksport Pundits Say Fulham Are.........

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Radio London thought the game was pretty even overall &, not surprisingly, highlighted our poor finishing again.

They described the Villa fans as nervous throughout & praised the numerous travelling Fulham fans.

rusty shackleford

I have been critical of us lately but I dont agree that we are gutless.

Gutless teams dont do what we done vs Preston last week.

Its been 2 bad results after a few good ones. Far too early to call who will be top 6

Southcoastffc

If I were Slavisa I'd make sure that the whole squad were aware of Murphy's comments. (And fwiw I think that he is one of the best  and fairest pundits around)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

If talksport told me night followed day, I would go and ask someone else.
However, Mince has a point, if you read between the lines.
Please remember blind optimism is no better than realistic negativity, in fact it's a lot worse.
Plus if I was a battery I would be positive.'
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Quote from: ffcthereligion on October 22, 2017, 09:27:24 AM
You seem desperate to spread your negativity around this board. I am seeing your doom and gloom comments littered across multiple threads. It is like a virus. We are 3 points off the play offs with 33 games to go - calm down!

He does indeed plumb the depths. It doesn't matter how long of an unbeaten run we have -- four matches in this case -- one loss excites about a half-dozen regular posters to throw this negative swill at us. usually I avoid any threads begun by any of these folks, but occasionally I tune in to see if there's someone who will counter with some common sense and adult point of view.

Thanks!  077.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BedsFFC

Quote from: HatterDon on October 23, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
You seem desperate to spread your negativity around this board. I am seeing your doom and gloom comments littered across multiple threads. It is like a virus. We are 3 points off the play offs with 33 games to go - calm down!

He does indeed plumb the depths. It doesn't matter how long of an unbeaten run we have -- four matches in this case -- one loss excites about a half-dozen regular posters to throw this negative swill at us. usually I avoid any threads begun by any of these folks, but occasionally I tune in to see if there's someone who will counter with some common sense and adult point of view.

Thanks!  077.gif

Good advice. I will try and take heed

Southcoastffc

No names, no pack drill, but I was pleased to learn some time ago that this board has a function which enables me to ignore specified users. So, instead of their messages 'You are ignoring this user' is displayed.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

cmg

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 23, 2017, 09:02:14 AM
No names, no pack drill, but I was pleased to learn some time ago that this board has a function which enables me to ignore specified users. So, instead of their messages 'You are ignoring this user' is displayed.

Yes.
Unfortunately it gets displayed a lot.
.....And there is only one name on my list!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: HatterDon on October 23, 2017, 01:21:02 AM

Thanks!  077.gif

That's  funny as I never read anything that you post from Moo Moo land without laughing.
And there was no negatively from me as I was only putting up what your beloved Danny Murphy thinks of us...

Logicalman

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
Apparently Gutless or words to that affect.
Will be nowhere near promotion, the lovely football is great on the eye,but it doesn't get clubs out of this league on its own.
Guess who said it.    ----- ------  049:gif

You did?   :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Logicalman on October 23, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
Apparently Gutless or words to that affect.
Will be nowhere near promotion, the lovely football is great on the eye,but it doesn't get clubs out of this league on its own.
Guess who said it.    ----- ------  049:gif

You did?   :005:

lol

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 23, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

What is the point of going on a forum if you use that facility. The whole point is debate whether you agree with that persons views or not, sometimes one feels like answering it or on another occasions not.
We are all Fulham fans at the end of the day...

jarv

Gutless....OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT...it is so easy to pick one word to describe, interpret what some pundit has just said. I would challenge everyone to say they have never made the mistake of picking perhaps the wrong word. Mince was just reporting what he had heard.
Danny Murphy, I am sure still loves his time at Fulham, the team which rescued his career from the bench somewhere. I doubt he would mean any harm with his opinions.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: jarv on October 23, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
Gutless....OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT...it is so easy to pick one word to describe, interpret what some pundit has just said. I would challenge everyone to say they have never made the mistake of picking perhaps the wrong word. Mince was just reporting what he had heard.
Danny Murphy, I am sure still loves his time at Fulham, the team which rescued his career from the bench somewhere. I doubt he would mean any harm with his opinions.

Thank you for the kind words.
Yes I was only reporting what they said,and it was kind of tongue in cheek, some people need to read Opening Posts properly before they start slagging someone of and saying I'm a merchant  of doom..Not surprised by the comments from two of them as they never agree on anything anyway...Coyw..🐻

The Enclosurite

Not gutless but very easy to bully.  Ever since Reading exposed this teams have been exploiting it unfortunately.
¡COYW!

Mince n Tatties

If  Murphy and Talksport hadn't said those comments,and instead said "Fulham are the greatest footballing side ever and will walk the league" would some of you still come on and slagged me off,if I posted that instead.
Of course not...Read OP's before you judge a person.
And even if it was my opinion I'm entitled to say so same as everyone else..

Woolly Mammoth

Do not despair mince, you have been vindicated, absolved, acquitted, exonerated, discharged.
You have been released without charge with no blemishes on your record.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 23, 2017, 02:06:44 PM
Do not despair mince, you have been vindicated, absolved, acquitted, exonerated, discharged.
lol

No despair at all,I find it quite funny actually and couldn't give two hoots what they think of me...

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 23, 2017, 02:14:56 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 23, 2017, 02:06:44 PM
lol

No despair at all,I find it quite funny actually and couldn't give two hoots what they think of me...

I hear there is a lynch mob on its way with a length of rope made out of the best Italian Hemp made into a noose, are there any tall trees in your garden.

Never forget your Roots.

jarv