watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Spurs v Liverpool

Started by SP, October 22, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Absolutely frightening seeing the football Spurs are playing, perhaps we need a pitch the size of Wembley?

The Liverpool defence are playing like strangers but Cortinio looks a class act.

Record 80,000 attendance but presumably Wembley willl receive a big chunk.

Can't see Harry staying at Spurs much longer.

Mince n Tatties

Klopp might be joining Bilic and Koeman on the dole shortly...A few scousers in high places not happy with him,regardless of 0-7 win in Europe.

Wingnut

Who would they get to replace Klopp? They're a mess at the back.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Woolly Mammoth

Roy Hodgson, he was a firm favourite when he was there before.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Carborundum

I don't know about frightening, but Spurs approach is a great advert for the beautiful game.  Their visit to the Cottage early in the year was a complete performance and they were just about as good as its possible for eleven players to be.  Along with Man City they have even managed the seemingly impossible feat of getting me interested in Match of the Day again.

Logicalman

Quote from: SP on October 22, 2017, 05:28:17 PM
Absolutely frightening seeing the football Spurs are playing, perhaps we need a pitch the size of Wembley?

The Liverpool defence are playing like strangers but Cortinio looks a class act.

Record 80,000 attendance but presumably Wembley willl receive a big chunk.

Can't see Harry staying at Spurs much longer.

Not sure why he would move on tbh, unless it's to one of the European powerhouses of course.

He's getting PL & CL games, which is the most he would get elsewhere, the only thing really missing is the silverware, and that is up to him, if he wants to go trophy-hunting.

Would be a disaster to lose another top player to one of the other European leagues, but if the money is right ......
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Riverside

Quote from: Wingnut on October 22, 2017, 06:10:46 PM
Who would they get to replace Klopp? They're a mess at the back.

There is a good young manager at Celtic they might want to consider .