Author Topic: Goal of the Month - Oct  (Read 245 times)

Offline longleigh10

• Lakey/Dark Room
Goal of the Month - Oct
« on: November 09, 2017, 01:08:36 PM »
No mention of this anywhere  075.gif ; unless I've missed a thread, lets vote and get behind the lads :group hug:
I support the up & coming youths of today

Offline sunburywhite

• The Bard/Corked Hat
Re: Goal of the Month - Oct
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »
Did we score?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Offline Mitch

• Legend
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 04:16:39 PM »
It wasn't a great month was it? Always feels a bit weird when they include u23's etc.

Offline filham

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:16:03 AM »
Did we score?
Not many and I am not too interested which one was the best, just hoping we get a lot more in November.

Offline Darkside

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 01:25:57 AM »
The October award went to one of our youth team players.

Although it was a good goal, it tells you something when no first team player is even considered - mind you, somebody in the first team has to actually score first .!!!

Offline Southcoastffc

• Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 09:40:28 AM »
The October award went to one of our youth team players.

Although it was a good goal, it tells you something when no first team player is even considered - mind you, somebody in the first team has to actually score first .!!!
In fact, Stefan Johansen’s free-kick against Aston Villa came second but received less than half the amount of votes as Thorsteinsson’s opener, claiming 17 per cent of the vote.  Third place was a more closely run affair with Tom Cairney’s header against Bolton Wanderers just edging Thorsteinsson’s third goal against Wolves by two votes. 
Ær ic wisdom funde, ær wearð ic eald.
Before I found wisdom, I became old.