MJG

Brentford away ticket sales update.
Total Allocation :1660
Seating Sold: 387
Standing Sold: 502
Available : 771
Just the views of a long term fan

Riversider

If we don't sell out Brentford then the writing is well and truly on the wall, it's not mass demonstrations that see managers go it's invariably empty seats (see Sunderland and West Ham)

Patrick

Quote from: Riversider on November 13, 2017, 04:29:36 PM
If we don't sell out Brentford then the writing is well and truly on the wall, it's not mass demonstrations that see managers go it's invariably empty seats (see Sunderland and West Ham)

Very surprised.....thought they would be all sold by now!!

HillingdonFFC

Never going to sell out in a week, we're notoriously slow in taking up tickets. Been on sale to STHs with points for only a week. Nearly 3 weeks to go, no way on earth will this not sell out

Wingnut

Didn't realise that they were on sale. Switched off because of the international football. Will buy mine tomorrow.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

millsy

Don't think it's just results but more the way we've been performing. Maybe it's just me but not getting excited on match days and no sense of anticipation this season. Hopefully, things will improve and the buzz factor will come back.

hovewhite

Quote from: millsy on November 13, 2017, 09:31:00 PM
Don't think it's just results but more the way we've been performing. Maybe it's just me but not getting excited on match days and no sense of anticipation this season. Hopefully, things will improve and the buzz factor will come back.
There's no buzz or anticipation around our games so far this season that's certainly true,home games have not been positive in any shape or form.
It can only get better?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on November 14, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
Quote from: millsy on November 13, 2017, 09:31:00 PM
There's no buzz or anticipation around our games so far this season that's certainly true,home games have not been positive in any shape or form.
It can only get better?

"It can only get better" eh
That's exactly what Guido Fawkes said on the 31st January 1606, just before they had Hung Drawn and Quartered him for High Treason and buried his remains in the four corners of England.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamfan666

poo. Can only get mine on Thursday. 49 points does that to one.

The Enclosurite

No home game since they went on sale, we'll shift a few more Saturday.  This game is always slow to sell considering the mass panic that usually occurs whenever the club announce the loyalty points required breakdown.
¡COYW!