watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goal of the Month - Oct

Started by longleigh10, November 09, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longleigh10

No mention of this anywhere  075.gif ; unless I've missed a thread, lets vote and get behind the lads :group hug:
I support the up & coming youths of today

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mitch

It wasn't a great month was it? Always feels a bit weird when they include u23's etc.

filham

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 09, 2017, 03:45:02 PM
Did we score?
Not many and I am not too interested which one was the best, just hoping we get a lot more in November.

Darkside

The October award went to one of our youth team players.

Although it was a good goal, it tells you something when no first team player is even considered - mind you, somebody in the first team has to actually score first .!!!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Darkside on November 14, 2017, 01:25:57 AM
The October award went to one of our youth team players.

Although it was a good goal, it tells you something when no first team player is even considered - mind you, somebody in the first team has to actually score first .!!!
In fact, Stefan Johansen's free-kick against Aston Villa came second but received less than half the amount of votes as Thorsteinsson's opener, claiming 17 per cent of the vote.  Third place was a more closely run affair with Tom Cairney's header against Bolton Wanderers just edging Thorsteinsson's third goal against Wolves by two votes. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.