FLOYD OFF

Started by Syd Cupp, November 03, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 16, 2017, 09:02:34 PM
Quote from: Statto on November 16, 2017, 12:08:15 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on November 15, 2017, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: Statto on November 15, 2017, 07:14:16 PM
The thing is, people point out that Fonte isn't a holding man one week or is being played in his leff preferred position another week... well look at Ayite, the guy is a feather of a man, almost a dwarf, and he's played half his games for us as a central striker expected to win long balls. In my eyes he's already a hero for doing that and not (really) letting his head drop. Now Aluko is gone, Ayite is by far our most likely player to actually skin a man, the most skillful player we have, and he hits the target when given the chance, unlike Aluko. IMO he's a £10m player, and our best attacker/winger (that's not saying much i know) so i don't get where the criticism is coming from.

£10m? For a player who turns up once every 8 games.

Aren't you the one always telling me how good all these players are and how much better Jokanovic should be doing with them????

I have never rated Ayite. Yet, despite all those poor performances, he chooses to play him over everyone else. 

Which tells us more about Jokanovic than it does about Ayite.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 16, 2017, 09:43:36 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on November 16, 2017, 09:02:34 PM
Quote from: Statto on November 16, 2017, 12:08:15 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on November 15, 2017, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: Statto on November 15, 2017, 07:14:16 PM
The thing is, people point out that Fonte isn't a holding man one week or is being played in his leff preferred position another week... well look at Ayite, the guy is a feather of a man, almost a dwarf, and he's played half his games for us as a central striker expected to win long balls. In my eyes he's already a hero for doing that and not (really) letting his head drop. Now Aluko is gone, Ayite is by far our most likely player to actually skin a man, the most skillful player we have, and he hits the target when given the chance, unlike Aluko. IMO he's a £10m player, and our best attacker/winger (that's not saying much i know) so i don't get where the criticism is coming from.

£10m? For a player who turns up once every 8 games.

Aren't you the one always telling me how good all these players are and how much better Jokanovic should be doing with them????

I have never rated Ayite. Yet, despite all those poor performances, he chooses to play him over everyone else. 

Which tells us more about Jokanovic than it does about Ayite.

My point entirely. Ayite isn't our best option on the wing, let alone striker.