watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good or bad omen?

Started by ScalleysDad, November 18, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

So all week we have purging cupboards and boxes as it would seem the nest has been well and truly fled. A drawer full of my old coaching 'stash' was a joy with numerous tops and trackies sponsored by  MacDonalds now off to the recycling bin. I had to unpick my initials and coaching badges off loads of stuff which was quite therapeutic. But oh joy. Near the bottom of one box I uncovered a T shirt. The Fulham FC on tour 1993/94 one. We started with Hartlepool away on 14th August, Brentford on New Years Day and finished up with Swansea on what was probably a glorious day on May 7th. Of course like many references to the good old days when in reality we were struggling through smog or the rubbish was in ten foot high piles just wearing it today makes me feel a bit more connected with the Club.
Of course it could be the two finger salute to the current Mrs Short as it still fits like a glove that makes me feel better about football.

Woolly Mammoth

If it fits like a glove, why are you not wearing it on your hand ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Well I'm wearing my lucky FFC sweat shirt c. 2008 AND my lucky FFC fleece c. 2009.  We simply can't lose!