watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Milwall

Started by Stoneleigh Loyalist, November 15, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

For health reasons this season I am not a season ticket holder, or member, but I have been to five home Saturday games so far (without a win!).
I have been on the Fulham records for years and did question why I could not buy a ticket for this match, a request which was declined as they are not available for general sale.
Today I received a phone call attempting to sell me a half season ticket which unfortunately I had to decline.
Then without prompting he offered me a ticket for the Milwall game which I was pleased to accept.
I was delighted with this application of common sense as surely we are going to have empty seats and loss of income by the strict application of the ticket sale ruling
There must be other people who could prove their genuine support for the club to be trusted with tickets for this match.

filham

That needs a full explanation from the club, we have yet to completely fill the ground this season, surely advanced tickets for home matches will be on sale until they have all been sold.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It is probably due to the fear of Milwall supporters getting tickets in the Fulham area, but there will be no chance of a full house with the restriction on ticket sales.