watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yohan Mollo

Started by @jolslover, November 17, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Not sure where the troublemaker suggestion stems from.  Rather than blacken his name, I'd prefer to think that Jokanovic wants better players than our current starters in the January window and has to show there's space in the squad.

Riversider

Despite all the extravagant claims on here, there isn't one single poster on here that knows Yohan Mollo, and there is nobody on here that even remotely knows Slavisa Jokanovic or any of his coaching team,
It's all just speculation , nothing more, if Mollo is "disruptive " then does it follow that Djalo, Graham, Soares are disruptive to ?
And after how are new recruits have been treated this past 5 months or so I could hardly blame any of them for showing some dissatisfaction, could you ?
It's a bit like the transfer window thread on here during the summer with all the extravagant claims on here of ITK knowledge, if we believed one individual then we would have signed over 20 players during the summer, it turned out all to be a complete and utter load of cobblers,
So let's cut Yohan some slack and let's see what transpires for all our forgotten players over the next few weeks and months.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Riversider on November 19, 2017, 08:30:25 PM
Despite all the extravagant claims on here, there isn't one single poster on here that knows Yohan Mollo, and there is nobody on here that even remotely knows Slavisa Jokanovic or any of his coaching team,
It's all just speculation , nothing more, if Mollo is "disruptive " then does it follow that Djalo, Graham, Soares are disruptive to ?
And after how are new recruits have been treated this past 5 months or so I could hardly blame any of them for showing some dissatisfaction, could you ?
It's a bit like the transfer window thread on here during the summer with all the extravagant claims on here of ITK knowledge, if we believed one individual then we would have signed over 20 players during the summer, it turned out all to be a complete and utter load of cobblers,
So let's cut Yohan some slack and let's see what transpires for all our forgotten players over the next few weeks and months.

And, the misery guts award of 2017, officially goes to Riversider.

Jesus, after reading all that, I just thought, what a load of self-righteous, self-opinionated, and self-centred load of old waffle.

This is a football forum mate, this is what makes football forums, and without ITK's, or the odd made up rumour, how boring his place would be? Especially, if all we've got to look forward to is your posts.

Christ

Keynsham

I make Riversider right.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Keynsham on November 19, 2017, 09:02:00 PM
I make Riversider right.

Didn't say he wasn't right, it was the way he went about it, needs to get a bit of a life.

Keynsham

Lol.

I'll await your usual the next time we lose with interest.  :dft012:

toshes mate

Quote from: FulhamStu on November 18, 2017, 09:29:59 AM
Have heard he is being disruptive, no idea if true but a team has to be together and if he is not supportive of the team and manager he needs shifting out of the club asap not moved to disrupt the U23's.
I am much more worried about the disruption caused by the recruitment team nonsense, period, a matter which is going to take much more than one window to sort out.  Our coaches have moved people around the levels before and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Surely the aim of signing new players is to increase the chances of finding those who may slot right into a settled team straightaway and not after months of assimilation into the coaching system.   Mollo is a useful bench player to have for a settled first team but we the latter before we get to the former.

Chutney

Mollo isn't good enough its really that simple. Not his fault he was signed so not sure the abuse is warranted, along with most of our summer signings.
C O Y W