watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Until I came on here.....

Started by davew, November 19, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I didn't know the result, very disillusioned about our club this season, can't ever remember not watching us live when on TV,  but yesterday was about watching some good football and more importantly making some money! Hate to admit that I taped our match and watched Manure instead, last leg of an accumulator with Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool and a nice pick up of £1.5k, would have been better if the other bet which was the same 4 + us had come in, but I sort of knew that we wouldn't win, so kept the suspense to the end of the Man U game! At the end of that game I discovered my betting account had not been credited with another fairly large sum so I knew we hadn't won! Only watched our first 35 minutes, great goal from Norwood, but our attack force Sess, Fonte and Ayite (lol), is that really the best we can field, if so....???
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Dave.
Due to your confession, we may have to have a full investigation here, to ascertain if you have breached or transgressed any rules relating to not watching Fulham FC either live at the Ground, or on the TV, whichever is the closest to you.
Also if that wasn't enough to set the alarm bells ringing. You placed a bet on Fulham FC to win, not a Monkey I hope.
You never come across a poor Bookmaker. 
Pour yourself G & T.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

My goodness this is disturbing. Watching another football match because you have a bet and only watching part of the Fulham game afterwards. Still I am sure with the right medication and with the correct help you will return to full health.

Very sad how easily we can sink into this sort of problem unnoticed. Brave to see the problem and ask for help. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Woolly Mammoth

Too late the damage has been done, it is irreversible, your reputation is in tatters.
Pour yourself another G & T.

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

Until I came on here I thought davew was just a fantasy figure but now reality is slowly dawning....

The Old Count

Not Watching Fulham Anonymous - 'My names Dave and I've watched Man U instead of Fulham'.

The first step is admitting one has a problem.  Lol

EastEndWhite

At least you deserve some credit for betting on Fulham to win. Some on the forum have admitted to betting on Fulham to lose in previous games.

davew

There is always next season to look forward to!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 20, 2017, 03:07:13 PM
There is always next season to look forward to!!

Next season never comes.

Never forget your Roots.