watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johansen

Started by BedsFFC, November 20, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Did he have his operation over the international break that was mentioned previously?

Blimey, we could be close to have our midfield back to full strength

Southcoastffc

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 20, 2017, 01:03:46 PM
Did he have his operation over the international break that was mentioned previously?

Blimey, we could be close to have our midfield back to full strength
I wondered the same thing and hope the same thing.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

still to have Piazon, Mcdonald and Johansen back... those are significant players for us.

westcliff white

i thought sky said he missed the Derby game as he had a temperature in the morning
Every day is a Fulham day

BedsFFC

Quote from: westcliff white on November 21, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
i thought sky said he missed the Derby game as he had a temperature in the morning

Yes, but he also missed the International break. He said in an overseas interview FFC were waiting for the right time to give him his op.

A temperature may be Fulhamspeak for a groin op

filham

Surely if he had an operation he wouldn't be in contention for a while yet. Sounds as if we have again decided to continue hoping that time will solve the problem and have risked having a player below peak fitness for the rest of the season.

alfie

Quote from: filham on November 21, 2017, 06:14:51 PM
Surely if he had an operation he wouldn't be in contention for a while yet. Sounds as if we have again decided to continue hoping that time will solve the problem and have risked having a player below peak fitness for the rest of the season.
But we don't know that do we
I
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't