watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chat Room tomorrow?

Started by HatterDon, September 17, 2010, 04:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Here in the US of A, the Blackburn match is being tape delayed until 1600 Central. At that time I'll be in a van on the way to a vineyards for a gig. We won't get back until about 0300 Sunday, so I won't be waiting to watch it "live."

So, for the first time this season, I'll be ready to jump into the FofF Chat Room while listening to the match at it unfolds courtesy GJ. Is the room functioning? Are Colonials allowed?

I'm going to drop in now to see if there's bugs I can overcome by tomorrow morning. If you'd like to drop in for a "commo check" that'd be nice.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

thank you, Mr. Imperial White. I hope to "see" you and other Fulham Faithful in the room o/a 0900 Central

We are Fulham

GoldCoastWhite

Look forward to your company HD - but why can't I see Imperial White's reply ???

HatterDon

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on September 17, 2010, 04:20:33 PM
Look forward to your company HD - but why can't I see Imperial White's reply ???

He didn't send one. Instead, he hopped into the room and chatted, explained the vaguries, shared the secret handshake, informed me that he was stuck in Bolivia and needed $2250 to settle his hotel bill. You know, the usual FofF stuff.

manxman

id love to join you on there, but my local football team kicks off 2.45 on saturday, so i miss most of the game :( it suited me when we were playing in europe on thursday then a prem game on the sundays.  :50:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Jimpav

I'll be about tomorrow. Any other takers?

Steve_orino

I'll be in there for most of the game. 

My 8 year old has a game and I'll have to be there a little after 11a.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

incredible frustration that Gentleman Jim was evidently talking to himself during the first half, so I left the room and watched TV in the other room. I left the link up and was treated to GJ at the beginning of the 2nd half [he had NO idea that nobody could hear him during the first half], and got back into the chatroom, but I soon became aware that I was unable to get any of my "Hello's" or other comments into the stream.  :doh:

Perhaps another time. Sigh.