more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Button

Started by FFC365, November 21, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC365

Seen on BBC website......Hmmmmmm
"Fulham keeper David Button has the highest passing accuracy of all goalkeepers in the Championship to have played a minimum of 10 matches this season (69.25%)."

Mince n Tatties

Notts Forest are after Betts in January.

JoelH5

I saw this. A goal kick probably counts as a pass so that fact Button probably makes a lot more short passes than most other keepers has something to do with that
I was there, standing in the Putney end

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: FFC365 on November 21, 2017, 07:19:40 PM
"Fulham keeper David Button has the highest passing accuracy of all goalkeepers in the Championship to have played a minimum of 10 matches this season (69.25%)."

No other keeper is that stupid to attempt so many passes

J.Perkins

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on November 21, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
Quote from: FFC365 on November 21, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

No other keeper is that stupid to attempt so many passes

No other keeper is FORCED to attempt that many.

Rhys Lightning 63

What's his save % and ranking? That's what he's paid to do
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

EJL

His passing along the ground has got a lot better -- it's when he chips it out to either flank that's the problem.

grandad

Two massive errors for their first 2 goals tonight.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HatterDon

Quote from: grandad on November 21, 2017, 11:08:57 PM
Two massive errors for their first 2 goals tonight.

all goals scored since the beginning of football could have been stopped -- every goal in every match is the result of an error. The only possible score for a match in which no errors are made is 0-0.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bill taylors apprentice

I was there tonight and his distribution was good tonight but a keeper must make saves and give confidence and he fails too often.

Milo

Thought this has been his only poor game of the season - give him a break... he's been for the most part solid this season.

It didn't cost us.

Mince n Tatties

Just watched goals,the one through his legs he could have kept out,others were bad defending him and a deflected one.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 22, 2017, 07:35:12 AM
Just watched goals,the one through his legs he could have kept out,others were bad defending him and a deflected one.

You could say that about all the other keepers who have done the same.  Happens in the premier league too.  It was a well struck shot