Main Menu

Slavisa

Started by BestOfBrede, November 21, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

thebumponleroyshead

Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Milo

Also Sess needs resting! Far below the required standard of late.

cmg

...and to pick that Ojo was, what was the word?....clueless.

hovewhite

Ha ha ha,so fulham,you couldnt make it up!!

J.Perkins

Must beat Millwall. Can't win a big game like this then not beat Millwall.

MisfitKid

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 21, 2017, 09:56:31 PM
Couldn't agree more.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

filham

I now expect more than that and am calling for wins in the next four matches, Millwall, Brentford, Birmingham and Sunderland.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: MisfitKid on November 21, 2017, 10:01:52 PM
Couldn't agree more.
A derby.... anything can happen
If we lose or draw a London derby are you gonna want a change of manager!?

MrD1879

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 21, 2017, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on November 21, 2017, 10:01:52 PM
Couldn't agree more.
A derby.... anything can happen
If we lose or draw a London derby are you gonna want a change of manager!?

Now doesn't seem the time or place for this but that being said if we don't get a result Saturday and this isn't to catalyst for our season then it means nothing and nothing has changed

filham

That has to be the match of the season for us so far.
Are we in for anything better.
Amazing how we can bring home a result like that and yet have recorded but a single win at the Cottage.

BestOfBrede

STILL BELIEVE

Goodnight chaps have a great evening!
049:gif

HV71

When will you learn ? Anything can happen in this league - there is no given . Also things have changed - whilst we all knew we were capable of giving away 4 goals - no one thought we could score- and certainly not 5 .

Some realism please...........

MrD1879

Quote from: HV71 on November 21, 2017, 10:13:31 PM
When will you learn ? Anything can happen in this league - there is no given . Also things have changed - whilst we all knew we were capable of giving away 4 goals - no one thought we could score- and certainly not 5 .

Some realism please...........

Your absolutely rite there is no given we have to go out and earn it. The realism is that while tonight is fantastic if it doesn't spark us in to life starting Saturday then really what had changed? As you said anything can happen as a one off in the championship

Mince n Tatties

Maybe now he realises Ryan isn't a fullback... Coyw

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 21, 2017, 09:30:43 PM
..must go!
094.gif

He is a very fortunate man tonight, the team selection was very questionable, would we be able to score 1 goal let alone 5? I was in support of his choice of goalkeeper, defenders and midfield and yet would we have thought we would concede 4, I didn't! However once the substitutions started, the doubts began especially when Fonte was brought on! If Joka doesn't think that most of the new signings are good enough to be in the starting 11 and I agree 100% with that thought, why risk throwing away a winning lead by bringing them on and risking throwing away an unexpected and very welcome 3 points! Still don't think he is on top of the job (yet), should he go, of course not (not yet)!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Oh yes we can, but I don't think we will be Fulhamish on Sat'y and lose! Final judgement will be when I see the team selection, it will again be totally different to what we expect, Sess back as fullback, Odoi dropped, Fonte back, I hope not!!!

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 21, 2017, 10:16:36 PM
Maybe now he realises Ryan isn't a fullback... Coyw
Maybe the rose tinted glasses have come off at last, how long has it taken?? Now he can concentrate on some other players and where or if they should play?

Peabody

Swell, I don't care I am celebrating what has to be said, an unexpected but magnificent. Victory and say humbug to all you armchair coaches

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: davew on November 21, 2017, 11:15:40 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 21, 2017, 09:30:43 PM
..must go!
094.gif

He is a very fortunate man tonight, the team selection was very questionable, would we be able to score 1 goal let alone 5? I was in support of his choice of goalkeeper, defenders and midfield and yet would we have thought we would concede 4, I didn't! However once the substitutions started, the doubts began especially when Fonte was brought on! If Joka doesn't think that most of the new signings are good enough to be in the starting 11 and I agree 100% with that thought, why risk throwing away a winning lead by bringing them on and risking throwing away an unexpected and very welcome 3 points! Still don't think he is on top of the job (yet), should he go, of course not (not yet)!!

Can't predict Slavs thinking but maybe the main ingredient missing from someone like Fonte is either self confidence or more likely, playing in a confident team... like a Ruiz type who could could sparkle in a winning team or disappear when we were up against it. Logic dictates you try and give opportunities to gain confidence when the team are at its peak.