watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What just hapoened ?

Started by FFCFOREVER, November 21, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

I completely wrote us off before kick off tonight but how Fulhamish for us to go and smash 5 goals and claim 3 points off of a team bang on form.Well done lads and COYW.

filham

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on November 21, 2017, 09:48:45 PM
I completely wrote us off before kick off tonight but how Fulhamish for us to go and smash 5 goals and claim 3 points off of a team bang on form.Well done lads and COYW.
No one could possibly have seen that coming, let us hope it is a cornerstone to our season.

grandad

Pity that we have to score 5 to scrape a win. Can´t wait to see the 90 mins on the Offal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: filham on November 21, 2017, 10:13:46 PM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on November 21, 2017, 09:48:45 PM
No one could possibly have seen that coming, let us hope it is a cornerstone to our season.
I've been a bit busy for the last five days trimming 200 ewes' feet (that's 1,600 individual toes), but I just read the thread forecasting a victory at the Blades that was four pages long.  Strangely enough, lots of people saw it coming.  Others thought they were two hairs short of a pimple.
Nogood "thank god for optimists, isit" Boyo